Iron Studios BTTF 2 Delorean diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pulled the trigger - don't judge me. :lol

It was a tough decision since I do not have deep pockets or unlimited money to spend on this hobby - went back and forth with the decision for several weeks since the price is absurd (especially considering I spent less than $700 for the Hot Toys 1/6 Delorean).

But I justified the purchase and made the exception only because BTTF is my favorite movie of all time. It's my childhood movie I watched over and over again on VHS and my fandom continued into adulthood.

Hey, if it makes you happy and you can afford it go for it. It's a very nice looking piece and one most of us would love to have, just not at that price.

I pulled the trigger - don't judge me. :lol

It was a tough decision since I do not have deep pockets or unlimited money to spend on this hobby - went back and forth with the decision for several weeks since the price is absurd (especially considering I spent less than $700 for the Hot Toys 1/6 Delorean).

But I justified the purchase and made the exception only because BTTF is my favorite movie of all time. It's my childhood movie I watched over and over again on VHS and my fandom continued into adulthood.
Collecting something that gives you a visceral and emotional feeling are the ones that are always worth it,

Back