Statue Iron Studios: Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, thanks, maybe I'll try to get her paid off, in between trying to get Christmas presents in and all the other stuff that needs to get paid. :crying

Looking forward the pics!:)

Just say that BW is a Christmas gift for EVERYONE and that recipients should enjoy her! :monkey3 :lol

Now if you'll excuse me,I have to go stand watch on my porch for the UPS guy.

48db71461971c56134441209e6da2753.jpg

Cool, thanks, maybe I'll try to get her paid off, in between trying to get Christmas presents in and all the other stuff that needs to get paid. :crying

Looking forward the pics!:)

IMO no excuse needed, this is a definitive release when this iconic character enters the MCU, looks like a fantastic sculpt and interesting base that isn't overcluttered, and if you already own IS pieces she will blend well. Looks gorgeous. Also, IS never does huge releases and the 1/4 re-sell prices are insane if u look at the 'bay. :horror

And as nice as the other BW is - well, TBH dealing with silicon? over time seems like a pain in the *ss. I'd have gone for the other BW if it were a TWS look, but I'm glad I didn't feel I had to.
(And for me, I want free-flowing hair on my BWs, never liked the tied up hair on her).
Thank you for enabling my decision. Your points are all valid and I've definitely come to grips with the fact that having this in my collection is a win!

Thank you for enabling my decision. Your points are all valid and I've definitely come to grips with the fact that having this in my collection is a win!
Oh yes. Especially when you look at after market IS prices, and that so few are ever made.
Plus, for me, it was a badass entry into the MCU.

Waiting on Darth Snoopy's pics.:wave

Had two IEP meetings and a special city council meeting to attend yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to open up my BW or take pics until this morning...but here are a few quick pics I took this morning.

Iron Studios did a GREAT job and my pics don't do BW justice, I'm so glad that I added her to my collection!

1637681181817.png

1637681228700.png

1637681252860.png

1637681269496.png

1637681287806.png

1637681303358.png

Attachments

• 1637681211412.png
    1637681211412.png
    354.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 1637681229022.png
    1637681229022.png
    339.1 KB · Views: 30
Had two IEP meetings and a special city council meeting to attend yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to open up my BW or take pics until this morning...but here are a few quick pics I took this morning.

Iron Studios did a GREAT job and my pics don't do BW justice, I'm so glad that I added her to my collection!

Yeah, why isn't everyone on holiday already?!

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time! Sad my budget just isn't gonna let me pay off my PO :crying , but maybe it's good she will ship after the holiday rush. She looks AMAZING.(y):love::love::love: Looks like stellar paint too.(y)

Yeah, why isn't everyone on holiday already?!

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time! Sad my budget just isn't gonna let me pay off my PO :crying , but maybe it's good she will ship after the holiday rush. She looks AMAZING.(y):love::love::love: Looks like stellar paint too.(y)
No problem! :duff

Very nice, congrats
Thanks, I'm stoked to have her in my collection! :rock

Looks so good! I just noticed that my UPS delivery got bumped up from Friday to today! I’ll share pics of her when I get her displayed!

She looks pretty solid. It might just be me but her eyes look to light colored.
For me, *shrug*. At least with Cap and Bucky as the light changes through the day,
their eyes can look more blue to very dark.
If mine looks like this:

IS_BlackWidow.jpg

will be ecstatic. Also I had a friend originally from Russia who had light green eyes and reddish hair. Pretty striking, so there's some residue warm fuzzies.:D

Also reminds me of the cool Russian spy look in TWS, tho different film of course.

For me, *shrug*. At least with Cap and Bucky as the light changes through the day,
their eyes can look more blue to very dark.
If mine looks like this:

View attachment 548067

will be ecstatic. Also I had a friend originally from Russia who had light green eyes and reddish hair. Pretty striking, so there's some residue warm fuzzies.:D

Also reminds me of the cool Russian spy look in TWS, tho different film of course.

Honestly, it's really hard to see the color of her eyes at any sort of distance. I had to roll over to mine, put my glasses on my nose like a 1970s librarian and squint to see mine. They're fairly light but nothing that will ever bother me...

Honestly, it's really hard to see the color of her eyes at any sort of distance. I had to roll over to mine, put my glasses on my nose like a 1970s librarian and squint to see mine. They're fairly light but nothing that will ever bother me...
I did the same thing.

360_F_355208933_9E8fwuxW6lXV1Upptl6khYXjIHKe0g0z.jpg
:lol

Finally got this beautiful piece in and Iron Studios scores again. Prototype quality. She's gorgeous and luv this base. :love::love::love::love::clap:clap:clap
Couple of pics off my tablet:

IronStudiosBalckWidow1.jpg

IronStudiosBlackWidow2.jpg

Everything I hoped she'd be!:love

Last edited:
Back