Statue Iron Studios: Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you put this near the Sideshow Iron Man mark III 1/4 scale?
I mean, obviously you can't with IS Captain America fron Endgame, I tried, but this seems smaller and while it is anyway not the same 1/4 as Sideshow perhaps I could...anyone can compare?
Thanks

I'm looking for some companion piece for IM and I like this statue but they should be at least vaguely in the same proportions...
Thanks

It is good unless it looks awkward like with IS Endgame Captain America, which is a beast and make Sideshow Iron Man look tiny :D

It is good unless it looks awkward like with IS Endgame Captain America, which is a beast and make Sideshow Iron Man look tiny :D
My current set up is with gentle giant bw, which doesn't work conceptually or in terms of the base, but space constraints mean they're in together lol

20220313_211420.jpg

My current set up is with gentle giant bw, which doesn't work conceptually or in terms of the base, but space constraints mean they're in together lol

View attachment 569033

They look very well together. I guess every female looks good with IS Captain America. But 1/4 males which are not Iron Studios don't look good. I tried both Iron Man and Thor from Sideshow and Cap was too big and bulky. I wish 1/4 scale were the same from all the manufacturers

They look very well together. I guess every female looks good with IS Captain America. But 1/4 males which are not Iron Studios don't look good. I tried both Iron Man and Thor from Sideshow and Cap was too big and bulky. I wish 1/4 scale were the same from all the manufacturers
Yep even the same companies have widely differing sizes

Almost to pull the trigger. Can anybody give me the exact size of the base? Just width and depth. I have found 28x27 cm, but I guess it includes the Black Widow.
Thanks

Almost to pull the trigger. Can anybody give me the exact size of the base? Just width and depth. I have found 28x27 cm, but I guess it includes the Black Widow.
Thanks
Rough measure only as it's difficult to measure the base exactly but pretty close to 9 inches by 9 inches.

Back