Iron Studios: Avengers: Endgame - Thanos Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have found someone that can do it now, just need the measurements of the hand now and an extra hand will be sculpted, might have him sculpt me an extra arm so the infinity gauntlet could be posed in a fist pose high up where you can get more details of the infintiy gauntlet, and I?m trying to get the base given more life and add dead avengers weapons around the base

PM me with details if you don?t mind. I plan on putting Caps cracked shield and Mjolnir on the base but only when I?m using the snapped pose but if you get an a new arm that is bent at the elbow holding the infinity gauntlet up that would be perfect. Then all you need is a smiling sculpt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM me with details if you don?t mind. I plan on putting Caps cracked shield and Mjolnir on the base but only when I?m using the snapped pose but if you get an a new arm that is bent at the elbow holding the infinity gauntlet up that would be perfect. Then all you need is a smiling sculpt!

I will keep you updated still working it out with someone see what can be done, since he’s got a 3D printer as I hope to get the base overhauled with marvel hero weapons as a view point Thanos has won, a new arm to hold the infinity gauntlet up, and the extra hand to swap out the sword hand

And thanos is here love this piece to death, will be having an extra arm and hand comisisioned to get the infinity gauntlet in a higher position based off the trailer 2014 revealing thanos, and his comic book form

Collectors edition
IMG_2670 by Steven Evans, on Flickr

IMG_2669 by Steven Evans, on Flickr

The nano snap
IMG_2650 by Steven Evans, on Flickr

The deluxe infinity gauntlet and giant sword
IMG_2683 by Steven Evans, on Flickr

Two Gauntlets
IMG_2662 by Steven Evans, on Flickr

The three iconic super villains in my collection weilding the armour

But who did it better
Darth Vader
Sauron
Thanos

IMG_2693 by Steven Evans, on Flickr

IMG_2691 by Steven Evans, on Flickr

IMG_2692 by Steven Evans, on Flickr

Delighted he's in my collection, hyped to get a new arm to show that gauntlet in a higher position

Congrats LOTRfan85! I knew that you would love it. I know you have some custom stuff on the way but which pose is your favorite out of the box?

Congrats LOTRfan85! I knew that you would love it. I know you have some custom stuff on the way but which pose is your favorite out of the box?

Until I get the custom pieces so I can display the infinity gauntlet in a higher position, think the nano snap is my fave, because that is what this statue was designed for, its telling a story not to mention its like a comic book Thanos pose where he’s about to snap. I use the helmet teeth sculpt to pose and the nano gauntlet is so detailed, since even the nano snap is inaccurate since the armour isn’t damaged, for now nano pose is my fave, when I get the custom hands it def will be that custom arm pose, plus the nano snap magnet is allot stronger

Until I get the custom pieces so I can display the infinity gauntlet in a higher position, think the nano snap is my fave, because that is what this statue was designed for, its telling a story not to mention its like a comic book Thanos pose where he?s about to snap. I use the helmet teeth sculpt to pose and the nano gauntlet is so detailed, since even the nano snap is inaccurate since the armour isn?t damaged, for now nano pose is my fave, when I get the custom hands it def will be that custom arm pose, plus the nano snap magnet is allot stronger

I really like the snap pose as well. The non helmeted sculpt is becoming my favorite though. I have been changing the pose every week since it arrived. I like all of them.

Did a cool pose with Sauron and Thanos standing off haha
Untitled by Steven Evans, on Flickr

I really like the snap pose as well. The non helmeted sculpt is becoming my favorite though. I have been changing the pose every week since it arrived. I like all of them.

Yeah they all amazing, just don't trust the infinity gauntlet as it can just fall out so need that sorted by an artist. But this is my fave pose as its allot like his comic book form wielding the gauntlet, just got to get the nano gauntlet arm casted and get the infinity gauntlet shaped for his other arm where he uses the nano gauntlet, which I will do since the infinity gauntlet can't be posed in a higher position because of the arm and magnet shape is positioned, IS would have had to build another torso for the extra pieces, shame but I get why there is no extra arm for where the sword and nano gauntlet is placed

by Steven Evans, on Flickr

The setup here

Should be having the nano and the infinity gauntlets along with the arm sent to an artist around January time, to get that nano gauntlet arm sculpted since they need the measurements, so will be getting an infinity gauntlet snap even if it’s a right handed infinity gauntlet, and get the magnet on the current infinity gauntlet sorted.

Someone is selling the snapping arm on eBay for $300. Worst case.. lop off the stark gauntlet and get a right handed infinity gauntlet made [emoji2377]

The base was sent off today as that will be getting a repaint to really bring out the details of the rocks, grass and mud, it may not be on the accurate hand but will be having an infinity gauntlet snap arm to replace the nano gauntlet arm, along with dead avengers pieces put around the base. Hopefully an extra hand to swap out the sword/nano/infinity gauntlet arms. I may look to send my infinity gauntlet arm to sort onto the magnets �� as it’s not the strongest, so when it’s all complete sometime next year will be full satisfied how it’s come out. The HULK head is at an artist to turn into a dead HULk head, and my mjolnir comes in this week, all inspired by the idea that Thanos would murder the 2014 avengers

I thought about getting the base repainted but then thought that I never really look at the base so it?s not that big a deal.

I thought about getting the base repainted but then thought that I never really look at the base so it?s not that big a deal.

The base paint work annoys me, paying around 70 dollars to get it repainted, considering how good the statue is and having dead avengers around the base, having the texture of the rocks, mud and grass stand out more would be better

The base paint work annoys me, paying around 70 dollars to get it repainted, considering how good the statue is and having dead avengers around the base, having the texture of the rocks, mud and grass stand out more would be better

Would love to see how this turns out. The base paint is pretty meh, as per usual with IS.

The base was sent off today as that will be getting a repaint to really bring out the details of the rocks, grass and mud, it may not be on the accurate hand but will be having an infinity gauntlet snap arm to replace the nano gauntlet arm, along with dead avengers pieces put around the base. Hopefully an extra hand to swap out the sword/nano/infinity gauntlet arms. I may look to send my infinity gauntlet arm to sort onto the magnets �� as it’s not the strongest, so when it’s all complete sometime next year will be full satisfied how it’s come out. The HULK head is at an artist to turn into a dead HULk head, and my mjolnir comes in this week, all inspired by the idea that Thanos would murder the 2014 avengers

I am eager to see the end result .

I will keep everyone updated on here

The base returns in October most likely, the base isn’t much to look at but it’s a detailed base and with a professional touch I feel this base could be allot than it is, with iron man, Thor and cap pieces on the base I feel a repaint this base does deserve

Thanos base repainted. I got rid of the awful green effect and completely repainted and shaded the rocks as well as completely converting the grass to mud as per the movie.

I have attached a stock photo along with my repaint work

Thanks for looking everyone [emoji120]
3f9761d913be9b432af0d1bcb3b32c9b.jpg
ed97190c6ea96df65b3b96aa04d86bb1.jpg
c586fbaa41b795fab00e339baace4413.jpg
7c43d6f9180002f3714676e10ee452e5.jpg
3a8528593f73168441082bf69ac625a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

The repaint of the rocks and the broken concrete look really great, it's a shame the sculpt of the grass is still there because it throws the mud off a little.
It's a different look though, nice work.

Back