Introducing myself, long time collector, new to the forum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zamorian79

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I create my account some weeks ago but to be honest I was somehow intimidated with your posts, collections, etc.

I'm 34 years old. HUGE fan of Conan the Barbarian, Batman and strong female characters. I've been collecting stuff since ever, toys, comics, videogames, movies, statues, you name it. First with my childhood toys that somehow got lost (probably my parents), then I start buying McFarlanne toys (at the time in my mind those looked like a PFF), then I move to DC Direct (Cover girls), Bowen, Kotobukiya, etc and now I'm mostly into Sideshow and Hot Toys.

I own around 20 PFF's. Sadly currently I can't show my whole collection for the lack of a proper space, so most of my statues are inside their boxes so I don't feel worthy of this place.

The first significant statues I got are the Emma Frost, Black Cat and She-Hulk comiquettes. Then I bought my first PFF, the Darth Talon and Ms. Marvel and since then I'm hooked.

My favorite statues: Hard to say, I really love them all, but maybe Ms Marvel PFF and Vampirella PFF.
My pride: Conan the Prize Polystone Diorama, how I suffered to get this!
My recent additions: Lady Death PFF, Joker DX 2.0, Poison IVy PFF and Scarlet Witch PFF

English is not my native language so sorry for any mistake, specially with the tenses. As I said I'm new to the forum so sorry if this post is out of place. Feel free to point me in the right direction with any of those things.

I'm really sorry for the lack of pics. I'll try to fix that soon or at least post pics of my statues individually. As I said I was somehow intimidated, but I really hope to be a regular in this place.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Zamorian79! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Sweet collection, bro! :duff

Oh, don't be intimidated. You have an awesome collection, it would seem. Where are you from, buddy?
It has only been 8 years! Better late than never! Lol!

I'm from México, still here collecting but now obsessed with 1/6.

Back