Interview with Hot Toys Howard Chan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it was mentioned in the "Hot Toys Commissioner Gordon confirmed" thread in the DC section.

Hurry up with that Hot Toys Jill figure, please.

Well, military line is indefinitely on hold. No surprise there. And the Marvel comic figure rumor apparently is just that. Something HT would like to pursue, but not until there are way more movie figures under their belt. Jill on the way. . .

It seems that in both parts of the interview, the final transcript excluded some questions. I wonder if one of those excised questions entailed DX Batman....

dx04 has gota be supes ..i mean he said everyone is gonna love it and who the hell doesn't love superman!?..and please don't reply lex Luthor :rolleyes:

dx04 has gota be supes ..i mean he said everyone is gonna love it and who the hell doesn't love superman!?..and please don't reply lex Luthor :rolleyes:

Zodrollingeyes.jpg

They aren't going to start T1 while they are still on T2. No Arnold is out, they won't announce a 2nd and let people cancel.

Still have to wait for the T-1000, BD T2 Arnie, and T-800 Endo before they start T1.

Gordon is very surprising.

I'm almost positive it won't heres why, the only thing DX has in common are the PERS. BD arnie only has one good eye and with electronics to light up the other, no room for a PERS system.

My guess is Avatar, Gordon or Superman. Were overdue for seeing Avatar.

Hot Toys would make both eyes move and still light up- Thats how Hardcore they are :cool:

The fact that Howard is still considering Iron Monger proves it

Superman will be standard release cause people will buy no mater what

Back