• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale INTEREST LIST for a custom 1/6 ANH style TUSKEN RAIDER Robe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am interested as well in the full robe set. Is it still possible to get on the list?

I found this site as I was looking to build a 1/6th Tusken from scratch and am starting to get the parts together. I haven't been able to find an affordable SS Tusken and I don't love the look of the HT version. Just getting started really, found a nice looking 3d printed head and have the bandoliers/gaffi stick from a spare SS Mythos Kenobi pack to get going with. This robe set would be a great step forward.

Would anyone here suggest a base body? This is my first 1/6th build. I've only tried my hand at a 1/12th scale so far--started with a 1/12 Mythos Kenobi (finished) and a 1/12th Kenobi from the old Marvel comics "Silent Drifting" issue in progress.

Straight out of the box.

Great work as always Coco!!

Attachments

• 510A5315-E0E9-4ABD-A878-7CD949E41689.jpeg
    510A5315-E0E9-4ABD-A878-7CD949E41689.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 71
If it isn't too late to be put on the list, I am interested in the complete set of robes. I am assuming those will be dyed?

I joined the forum just to put in this request. Over at the RebelScum Forums, Waterman8447 shared a picture of his Tusken Raider with these robes. I was impressed and asked him where he got those robes. He pointed me here.

Post in thread 'Hot Toys Tusken Raider' https://forum.rebelscum.com/threads/hot-toys-tusken-raider.1145767/post-20463086

My Tusken arrived today and just checked and looks like I’ll be next on the list…. Good timing or what lol ;-p

Awww.. I saw the name above me had been PMed and got over excited lol….
Seeing him straight out of the box, I think the new robes are going to make a huge difference!

Got a few full robe sets with inners yesterday so I’ll have some ready soon.
looking forward to it--been getting parts together to have something for that robe to wear. ha.

edit:

so far this is what I've managed to pull together.
IMG_1909.JPG

Last edited:
I’ll be finishing up robes and robe sets this week for those that have paid.

While playing around with the installation of the robe set I decided I wanted a way to make it a little easier on us so I’m including a glue dot with the set that will hold the innermost inner robe in place for easier installation.

On the first post there is a tutorial to help you guys out on how to install the robes to get the best look.

More invoices will be getting sent out this week since Cindy brought me another ten sets to dye weather and trim to length.

Back