• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale INTEREST LIST for a custom 1/6 ANH style TUSKEN RAIDER Robe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing these finished Im getting close to buying 1 more Tusken as a pair, it’ll be great display. I seriously love the figure even with the stock robe but yours is going to take it to another level. Can’t wait. Decisions decisions lol

Seeing these finished Im getting close to buying 1 more Tusken as a pair, it’ll be great display. I seriously love the figure even with the stock robe but yours is going to take it to another level. Can’t wait. Decisions decisions lol
I need to get one more Tusken also. Looks good by itself but a couple posed on an environment stand would be awesome.

Me too. I'm trying to find the cheapest place to order from. It's either shipping or tax/shipping combined that kills any good pricing...
I’m hoping to find a deal on FB later on. I wouldn’t even mind getting another two just to have one Mandalorian version in the mix.

I’m hoping to find a deal on FB later on. I wouldn’t even mind getting another two just to have one Mandalorian version in the mix.
Good point. Also, once I get the second one, I'll be ordering your display base for them. Is there one that will fit two figures or do I need to order two separate ones?

Good point. Also, once I get the second one, I'll be ordering your display base for them. Is there one that will fit two figures or do I need to order two separate ones?

I have a standard, double figure base now. So far I was able to make two 4.5x11 in the Tatooine style that I have in stock. I need to make a couple doubles in an organic shape too for these.

This thing is going on quite the journey! :lol

robeTracking.JPG

^ Hopefully it’s not headed back to me. Mailing things to the UK has gotten more and more treacherous over the last few months for some reason.

Mine's taking a more standard looking route:

November 25, 2021, 2:50 pm
Departed
COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
Your item departed a transfer airport in COPENHAGEN AIRPORT, COPENHAGEN, DENMARK on November 25, 2021 at 2:50 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

November 24, 2021, 4:09 pm
Departed
CHICAGO, UNITED STATES

November 23, 2021, 11:28 am
Arrived
CHICAGO, UNITED STATES

November 21, 2021, 9:42 am
Processed Through Regional Facility
CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

November 20, 2021, 10:20 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

November 20, 2021, 10:20 am
Arrived at Regional Facility

November 19, 2021, 12:24 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
TULSA OK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

November 17, 2021, 4:10 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
TULSA OK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

November 16, 2021, 12:33 pm
Acceptance
STILLWATER, OK 74074

November 16, 2021, 11:54 am
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
STILLWATER, OK 74074

Thanks for posting these international tracking updates, guys. It’s actually very helpful. 👍🏻😎

There was one further event today:

November 25, 2021, 4:24 pm
Departed
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Your item departed a transfer airport in HEATHROW, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM on November 25, 2021 at 4:24 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Don't know if it will remain trackable once Royal Mail take control of it.

So it just so happens I can’t even send a padded envelope to Australia. I just got heon’s robe returned with a big, pink sticker saying MAIL SERVICE SUSPENDED.

So that means I won’t be able to supply anyone from Australia a robe. :cry:

Back