• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale INTEREST LIST for a custom 1/6 ANH style TUSKEN RAIDER Robe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
INTEREST LIST

I’m having a friend make a custom outer robe (and possibly one inner robe) for the Hot Toys Tusken Raider to make it look more in line with an ANH Tusken. Price is to be determined but I’m thinking it will be reasonable based on what she charged me for the Leia dress that I had done a run of a few years back.

If you think you may want one then just comment in the thread and I’ll put your name on the list.

View attachment 542597

INTEREST LIST:

Dave_W
Centrocal
Asta
Bacon
FlyandFlight
heon123
chrisstruthers
generalgrevious
choombaz
TonTon
TaliBane
D.R.37
youngguns303 (make it an even 10)
mcautographs
Chase265
LMFAO an even 10 🤣👍

Last edited:
As suspected the fabric accepts an acrylic wash beautifully. Below are two examples of a simple wash using gray and tan colors. The swatches are set on the Sideshow Tusken’s inner robe.

3C5536D2-B91A-4750-A454-6DDB96351EEC.jpeg

Getting excited for this one. Chatted with Cindy and got a price. $55 shipped within the CONUS. I should have a Proto this weekend. Once I get the Tusken and fit it then we’ll be ready for full production mode.

Dyeing and weathering services may be available for an extra charge otherwise you’ll be getting the robe in the stock fabric.
The two inner robes may be made available as well. Just waiting to see if we can find a suitable fabric.

Back