• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale INTEREST LIST for a custom 1/6 ANH style TUSKEN RAIDER Robe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! That was me as well, until the other day, when the figure arrived.

I've got a second robe ready for the second figure but that one is from SS and who knows when it will ship.
Ordered second batch from TBA, no idea when I’ll get an invoice for that

I picked up more fabric last week for Cindy so I’ll have more robes ready soon.

Unfortunately it’s a different color. A lighter cream to white rather than the nice tan. It’s the exact same product number and description as before but just manufactured in a different country so it looks different and it replaced what I bought before.

Good news is I can get it to look just fine after dying it. Bad news is that I don’t recommend it in its stock color unless you plan on doing some work to it. Regardless, I’ll let you guys decide if you still want a stock robe after I post pics of the new stuff.
Any updates on the new material, Coco?

Any updates on the new material, Coco?

I got a batch of robes from Cindy last night and was able to do a test dye and it looks good. Texture is more pronounced on the new fabric and it’s a bit thicker too but it actually manipulates and folds well on the figure.

I’ll have pics up soon and some more ready to ship out early next week.

New fabric.

0A41F45D-8F7A-45DC-B71A-FA4EA47650A7.jpeg
3C36993A-044D-4D91-A8DF-F3F2AA06A5A4.jpeg

Just 3 single inner robes.
What included in the set? Inner robe and another under garment?
Two almost identical inner robes with one being short and one being long like the prop costume has.

Also, I’ve put stock robes on hold for now since I couldn’t find more of that original fabric I started with.

Back