Insure the 13th Doctor gets Made - Pre-Order Now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Big Chief Studios is trying something new with 1:6 - they need to receive commitments from 500 people before starting a production run. So if you want the 13th Doctor - you need to get your order in now.
Click Here to Pre-Order the 13th Doctor

View attachment 446473

Terms and Conditions

Mission runs for 40 days total.
Once the Mission reaches the required number of supporters, those customers who pledged their support will be charged for their orders and the manufacturing process shall begin.
Should the required number of supporters not be reached and the campaign proves unsuccessful, all orders will cancelled.
Orders may be cancelled within the first 40 days of the campaign.
Orders are non-transferrable.
FREE Worldwide shipping excludes the following countries: Russia; South American Countries.
Customers in the UK and the EU are subject to pay VAT.
Customers out the UK and EU are exempt from paying VAT.
MRSP £279.99 (incl. VAT) / £233.33 (Excl. VAT)
Should we receive enough supporters prior to the 40 day campaign completing, customers will be contacted to make payment wither in full, or the first monthly installment and the Mission will be green-lit ahead of schedule.

View attachment 446474

Thirteenth Doctor Series 11
One Sixth Scale Collector Figure

‘When people need help, I never refuse.’
A charismatic and confident explorer, dedicated to seeing all the wonders of the universe, the Thirteenth Doctor champions fairness and kindness wherever she can. Still a little dazed from her explosive regeneration, the Doctor crash lands on Earth, but that doesn’t stop her from jumping into action to save the universe. Brave and selfless, like her previous incarnations, the Doctor is a hero who will run towards danger without hesitation and she’ll always answer a call for aid when she hears it.

Now available to order the Thirteenth Doctor Signature Edition is limited to only 500 worldwide. Including a special autograph plaque hand-signed by Jodie Whittaker, the Doctor herself, the figure features two fully realised life-like portraits, one neutral and one smiling, hand-tailored costume, numerous accessories and a special light-up display base.

Thirteenth Doctor Sixth Scale Collector Figure

View attachment 446475

Fully Realised Portraits of Jodie Whittaker as the Thirteenth Doctor:
Neutral Expression
Smiling Expression
Anatomix Female Body
Hooded Trenchcoat with Functional Pockets
Dark Navy Rainbow Striped Top
White 3/4 Length Sleeve Top
3/4 Length Cuffed Trousers (Pants) with Bracers (Suspenders)
Hiking Socks (Partial)
Pair of High-top Boots
Sonic Screwdriver Unlit
Sonic Screwdriver Lit
Psychic Paper Wallet
Pting
Kerblam Box containing Fez
“Help Me” Delivery Note

View attachment 446476

View attachment 446477

Attachments

• 13th-doctor-who-preorder-banner2.jpg
    13th-doctor-who-preorder-banner2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 136,039
  • 13th-doctor-series-11-gallery-2.jpg
    13th-doctor-series-11-gallery-2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 531
  • 13th-doctor-series-11-gallery-3.jpg
    13th-doctor-series-11-gallery-3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 530
  • 13th-doctor-series-11-gallery-9.jpg
    13th-doctor-series-11-gallery-9.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 518
  • 13th-doctor-series-11-gallery-11.jpg
    13th-doctor-series-11-gallery-11.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
Which product are you referring to? Thanks BCS

I spent a small fortune on a 10th tardis when it first came out. The floor was so sloppily painted and the roof color didn't even match the body. I was sent a replacement roof panel and it was the same color problem and now the new one didn't even fit right(wobbles around and big gaps). Couldn't at least use the original one because they made me destroy it. Sorry if I was overly harsh, but it just really ticked me off

Nobody asked for this SJW Doctor, will be waiting for the next regeneration lol

Jodie is a horrible doctor, it?s mostly cause of the bad writing but still.

And I cant say I?m impressed with this figure. They actually released a doll, just use the clothes from that, pick up a cheap female body and buy the headsculpt from this figure on ebay. Boom! Budget version of this

Back