Infinity studios Jungle hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder Festival 2020, Shanghai.

8k3Otz2.jpg

Hmm, I'll reserve judgement for now, could just be a bad picture though. I still think they should repose that right leg more downwards regardless...

I pretty sure it's the angle of the photo, but the proportions seem off to me. Agreed the leg needs some work.

The headsculpt looks good.

Does that branch come up to support the knee? Looks a bit awkward, they really would've been better off just repositioning the leg.

Does that branch come up to support the knee? Looks a bit awkward, they really would've been better off just repositioning the leg.

Yep, seems to support the knee. Same is to be seen in the unpainted pictures a few pages before. The paint job looks not that promising as well. Hopefully its just a first try.

I don't mind the paintjob to be honest, but it strikes me more as something we'd see on a final release. I thought the prototype would at least be a bit more glamorous, but they skipped right ahead to the plain off-white polystone with dots on top. Reminds me of the Sideshow stuff, albeit with better details.

I hope we see some better pics of this soon. The more I look at that picture, the more I don't like various aspects of it. His shoulder cannon looks way too big also, although that could be perspective at play along with the big head maybe. Can't get over the leg anyway so the rest doesn't really matter, that and I've got the Prime 1 version mostly paid off so I can take or leave this one. It's a shame though as the concept is nice, but like their Berserker, it's been somewhat ruined by a weird choice of pose. Their City hunter is by far the best of their three Predators so far.

Well I don't like it. The pose is very bad because of the legs in my opinion. Also the hole feeling of the statue is off. Prime1's jungle hunter is a lot lot better than this.

The “maquette” scenario just doesn’t work. Never seen a Predator hanging off a bonsai tree before, lol.

It doesn't have the monolithic, elegant, statuesque presence of a maquette. Infinity's Predator pieces generally feel more like dioramas. Their City Hunter works because it's a bit simpler, kind of an in-between of the two.

If I looked at that picture with no context, I would assume it was a 1/5 Sideshow statue. Infinity should be trying a little harder than that really given what they can and do produce regularly. The more I look at it, the less I like it, you watch them absolutely nail the bio mask now, the only thing they got wrong on their P2 statue, that'd be ironic.

Another Pred, another long list of complaints!

It is not that bad really. If I had any issue it is Dutch in the back lol like why bother.

No matter the pose, the anything, there will always be a list of issues. I would guess most love it. I do like that pose.

Thy should have made this statue and just put LEDs for eyes that flash like the scene in the movie when he is actually making this pose or similar. LOL

Can you imagine just the eyes LOLOLO

Seriously though it is not so bad. What does it costs?

Back