Infinity studios Jungle hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the pose in theory, but seeing it now, the foot placement feels a bit awkward.

Not crazy about the composition either. It would've been nice to see more of Arnold when looking at the Predator from the front. As it stands, you have to rotate the statue 180 degrees and face the Predator's backside. The only way I can imagine this working is as a literal centerpiece -- on a table in the middle of the room. Otherwise it's an Easter egg that few will ever allow to be seen.

Happy that the sculpt looks significantly nicer than the CG render. Still prefer the Prime 1, though. More versatile composition and I'm admittedly partial to a beefier Predator. I only hope they give us fabric netting in the end.

I agree Dutch should be on the front of the base.
I think the pose would make more sense if they removed the other stumps from the base and just had the single tree and had him posed higher.
The quills are waaaay too long.

I wasn't expecting that at all. I assumed the Predator would be facing Arnold. It's a shame they've hidden him, it's an odd decision really after bothering to sculpt a likeness. I had to go back and look again to actually understand where he was.

That said the predator itself looks good and with a few alterations could be great. I'm really happy to see this actually because the Prime 1 statue just might have priced me out and Infinity's P2 wasn't priced too badly.

The initial thoughts were that the prime 1 City Hunter would be much smaller than their Jungle Hunter right? In that case, I wonder if this would be a better match? Or is this much smaller than that?

I always order statues generally having no idea of their size and usually being surprised by how huge they end up in hand lol. With these two though I'd definitely like them to match, I can't believe the prime 1 pieces don't.

It's great to have two companies producing such high quality statues at the same time. Healthy competition can only be good for us buyers.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

a big miss having Dutch in the back, where nobody will be able to see him. They will charge more for Dutch being there too. Will be a easy pass for me.

Well it looks very good sculpting wise and it is lot more accurate than Prime 1. P1’s helmet is inaccurate and the body is way too buffed compared to the movie. The pose is good on the Infinity one until you reach the legs. Than it becomes not so good. I don’t like how the legs are positioned. It looks clumsy. I bought the Prime1 version and was waited for this one. I am not sure I want to switch for the Infinity hunter even if it is more accurate. I am curious how the painted statue will look like at the end. Overall I am liking what I am seeing. Too bad Prime 1 stick with the wide mask and the buffed body. All in all I am torn between these two but I am leaning towards Prime 1. It just looks more impressive so far.

Last edited:
While Infinity Studios had a great idea including Dutch covered in mud on the base, they have the wrong execution, placing him at the back of the base, because when you have this on display, the only way to see both the Jungle Hunter and Dutch at the same time is to either have it displayed side on, or have it on a turning table......:(

While Infinity Studios had a great idea including Dutch covered in mud on the base, they have the wrong execution, placing him at the back of the base, because when you have this on display, the only way to see both the Jungle Hunter and Dutch at the same time is to either have it displayed side on, or have it on a turning table......:(

Good point. Maybe they'll tweak it

P1 City Predator for me. It?s just more detailed to me...plus the Gargoyle base is way better than the Infinity piles of rocks.

Late to the party, first time seeing this. I prefer the pose on this one.

Any idea when we'll see it fully painted?

Why is he not wearing his Predator shoes? 😂

Why is he not wearing his Predator shoes? ��
look closer for unpainted belts on ankles, one between first and second finger, and even the sole can be seen on a lower leg. original predator sandals are thin, unlike those AVP beach slippers.

2xiiWku.png

Back