Infinity studios Jungle hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stand what PRIME1 are doing/producing

Just curious, but you actually "can't stand" what they are producing? I agree about the doing part. They are a ****** company at times, some of their practices really need changing. However the actual product they make is often outstanding. Which makes it more to the shame.

I know you think the 1/3 JH is tubby, but you really dislike it that much? I'd probab;y go as far as saying that (Politics aside) It's arguably the best statue I've ever seen over all. I'm pretty tempted by their new Gipsy Danger also. This infinity JH does absolutely nothing for me, the longer the PO drags out, the worse I think it looks. A shame as I agree that their P2 was great! As was their Berserker apart from the terrible pose!

ljyjaBS.jpg

As you know yourself - PRIME1 have dodgy business practices, they don't deliver what is promised, act like used car salesmen, have poor customer service when it comes to dealing with issues and charge WAY too much for what they produce.

Aside from the Sengoku 1:4 statue, they have so far created sculpts with qualities or poses that I'm not interested in. I've got to the point where I don't need "more of the same" . . . but not everyone has such an extensive collection as us.

Each to their own - but they have become the new Sideshow to me & mine. They started off so well, but have now become what we hoped they would replace. We wouldn't trust them as far as we could comfortably throw that 1:3 statue :) In all honesty, based on what we've learned over the last couple of months, we'd be a bit nervous if we had placed a pre-order. I hope those of you that have put faith in them are not disappointed with what turns up in a couple of years time. I sincerely hope they arrive looking perfect for everyone - but there's no way we'd pre-order ANYTHING from them at this point.

THIS on the other hand, we have great hopes for now (assuming it DOES eventually get released for pre-order). Our experience with the City Hunter was so amazing and we really admire Infinity Studios and their unique/adventurous vision for Predator statues.

Not sure if that answered your question - follow-up if ya wants.

Last edited:
Wonder if they're going back to the drawing board on this one. It could be that Prime 1's many Jungle Hunter options (and troubled production) have made them more cautious about the design and pricing they originally planned to go with. Or fans convinced them to redo the pose and tree position.

Wonder if they're going back to the drawing board on this one. It could be that Prime 1's many Jungle Hunter options (and troubled production) have made them more cautious about the design and pricing they originally planned to go with. Or fans convinced them to redo the pose and tree position.
I'm not a fan of the pose and tree on this one.

Wasn't it due out by now?... :lol

I've obviously no idea what feedback they may have got regarding the leg position, so don't know if they ever considered adjusting it.

I'm pretty sure that PRIME1 announcing all their stuff would have made them take a step back though. Suddenly they had a lot more competition.

Just hope it still gets released!

I'm not a fan of the pose and tree on this one . . .
. . . He wanted to be a lumberjack!​
Leaping from tree to tree​
As they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia​
The giant redwood​
The larch​
The fir​
The mighty Scots pine​
The lofty flowering cherry​
The plucky little aspen​
The limping Roo tree of Nigeria​
The towering Wattle of Aldershot​
The Maidenhead Weeping Water Plant​
The naughty Leicestershire Flashing Oak​
The flatulent Elm of West Ruislip​
The Quercus Maximus Bamber Gascoigni​
The Epigillus​
The Barter Hughius Greenus​
The Mexican Banyan with vines​
With my best Predator by my side . . .​

Old thread sort of but so much which scene it is. It’s not a scene, it’s an idea from a few scenes just showing the Pred looking and Arnold unable to be seen.

I didn’t care for it at first until I finally realized it’s a statue that is just more of an idea not a replication of a scene and now I like it.

Besides recreating a memorable pose, I’m not so sure any scene needs to be replicated for the statue to be outstanding and again it’s the idea of the scene that makes this so cool.

If a scene was so important than I guess having a few of the guys looking into some empty trees would be a winner LOL

I love the artistic freedom used here and damn sure better than the same old boring scene recreation. Hope more will move that direction. Obviously I don’t mean have the Predator riding a motorcycle lol just use the ideas from the film to create a custom piece.

Much harder than looking at screenshots for an idea.

I can't say I'm surprised this was cancelled, it never looked very good to me. A real shame given the talents of the company and how good the original renders looked. IS are definitely capable of making awesome statues though so I really hope they will have another go at this one.

I can't say I'm surprised this was cancelled, it never looked very good to me. A real shame given the talents of the company and how good the original renders looked. IS are definitely capable of making awesome statues though so I really hope they will have another go at this one.

I'd love a fibreglass "wall-art" HUGE tree backing, but with a poly/fibreglass base with tree root/vines etc..

Then add the Jungle Hunter hanging off the tree 2/3 of the way up.

Could be displayed hung on the wall OR with the backing/base (connected by metal).

Ideally 1:4 or 1:3.5

One day :banana :bunnydanc :)

Back