Statue Infinity Studio: The Dark Knight - Joker (Heath Ledger) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks older and roided up. Needs to be slimmer and look at tad younger.

I thought the same thing man! He has no neck, the qs bust is much better. I mean the hair on qs had some issues but damn, wtf is up with this infinity joker hes huge lol!

Sy81bE6.jpg

I don't know why any company would want to do a Heath Ledger Joker, this character along with Darth Vader must be the most scrutinised ever in statue and figure form.

Joker looks quite aged and bald in this image, which looks very similar to the bust imo.
c57df2aa54d716cddcfca19b29803198.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

His hairline in the center or widow’s peak is much fuller and wider than the bust in the hit me pic. Plus his face is too narrow on bust and still looks older. IS is going backwards with both Jokers looking bad.

I thought Infinity Studios would of made some changes from the prototype. We all know it’s Ledger Joker but the likeness is off. I was all in on this but now I shall pass. Going to wait on the Queen Studios version. I have a feeling they will redeem themselves from the last version they released.

Is it his face that's too long? Like the distance between his eyes, nose and mouth

Preordered. Couldn’t pass this one up. Love the look overall.

I got to say I like the old QS over this one. I am curious about the new qs one now. idk what it is about this but it look off. Dropping 4k on this, damn dawg, I guess a congrats is in order lol!

I thought Infinity Studios would of made some changes from the prototype. We all know it’s Ledger Joker but the likeness is off. I was all in on this but now I shall pass. Going to wait on the Queen Studios version. I have a feeling they will redeem themselves from the last version they released.
Is it true QS aren't making another Joker bust? I read that the other day but now they've made a full life size version like they did with their Neo

Back