Statue Infinity Studio: The Dark Knight - Joker (Heath Ledger) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct, Queen is not making a Life Size Bust of Heath.

They did the full on Life Size Statue at over $11,000, and to me it looks like
something from the pop-up Halloween stores around this area.

The QS face looks like it is caked in white makeup and just does not have the realism look to it,
while this Infinity Bust has the pores, blotchy look to the white makeup and skintones that
make it look more like he did in the movie. I ended up pre-ordering this bust, I think it will
end up being one of the best Heath Ledger Joker pieces available when it releases.

I agree. At least right now the quality of this bust far exceeds that of the QS life size, and I’m confident it’ll look amazing in hand. That caked on makeup looks like they rubbed a powdered donut all over the face to me, and it’s either drowning out the detail in the face or it isn’t there to begin with. I’m sure Queen Studios will make adjustments before release, and the likeness underneath looks great, but definitely not worth that insane price as of now.

Is it true QS aren't making another Joker bust? I read that the other day but now they've made a full life size version like they did with their Neo
I feel like they still may do a bust. I mean after all they are doing 1/3 statues and complimenting it with a 1/6. Just being hopeful at this point.

I can't see Heath Ledger in this Bust no matter how hard I try. I do see Heath Ledger in all of the JND, QS and Prime1 statues. This bust however looks like a different person.

Infinity Studio 开天工作室 said:
FINAL PRODUCT
Thank you for your patience and your continuous support!
The Final Product of THE DARK KNIGHT JOKER LIFE-SIZE BUST (HEATH LEDGER) is here!
Let's take a look at some fresh pictures straight from the factory

6Bj7u11.jpg

cbjrcUf.jpg

EUSRGMN.jpg

NzrIPao.jpg

ya5ZDrU.jpg

weWhsXO.jpg

BK7Egq6.jpg

N6ci7vz.jpg

fzMfYQC.jpg

I think this piece turned out amazing! Maybe even slight alterations in the prototype sculpt that bring out the likeness more? But I think it’s more just that different lighting and pics can really change the look of the portrait. Either way I think it looks fantastic and can’t wait to get it.

My Joker arrived yesterday and I’m completely blown away! I know not everyone is a fan but in person this thing looks incredible and the likeness is spot on to me. A few quick shots:

3EC7F7C4-6C97-47EC-8A2E-B2AEF6C49BD8.jpeg
E6757D40-6C8D-4A73-85B1-AE35ACB6FD20.jpeg
49536A41-F0DD-43D9-8BE0-7F67D1B5A674.jpeg

Last edited:
I had to futz with it a little bit. The hair is super curly and it’s hard to get it to lay the way you want with how stiff it is from the hair product they used. Spent a while carefully tussling it and breaking up the thicker clumps with my fingers to get it close to how I want it.

Back