Statue Infinity Studio: Superman (Henry Cavill) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MrUXKPY.jpg

Measurements:

DC Trinity
Wonder Woman H73cm × W45cm ×L75cm
Batman H90cm × W90cm × L 89cm
Superman H88cm × W45cm × L80cm

Man of Steel to be PO soon.

Yes, that's a nice price. I'd buy this one and WW, but my budget fits for one only and that would be WW

If I could find a local distributor (maybe via Popcultcha through Sideshow), I’m afraid I may be all in on the Trinity......Help.:gah:

yeah as each new amazing statue appears we pay the price- to keep up is next to impossible

yeah as each new amazing statue appears we pay the price- to keep up is next to impossible

I’ve pretty much made the decision to cut all comic book based pieces out of my collection (except for Arkham and maybe Hush Ivy). Just cancelled Thor and Rogue. With future plans to box up the rest of my comic pieces as the space is needed.

yea im in at that price also. Wonder if some kind of payment plan options will be available or not.

I’m probably in as well, if I can source it locally that is.

But it’s kinda funny, how price is such a big sticking point with certain companies and statues, and all of sudden there are quite a few of us falling all over each other to maybe preorder these pieces, even those it’s orders of magnitude more expensive than most pieces shown on this forum. I totally understand why, as we’ve never seen this kind of scary good quality before, it’s just funny is all.

these would easily cost at least $1k more coming from a custom artist, if not much more. These are bargain prices if they deliver proto like quality.

Back