Statue Infinity Studio: LOTR - Legolas (Orlando Bloom) 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
vZOQ4Rz.jpg

Can't wait to see how this turns out. Not sliding on a shield makes this instantly better than the Prime 1 Legolas.

They just reposted the same pic with the following text:

Legolas, official licensed The Lord of the Rings statue working in progress. Stay tuned for more update.����
#infinitystudio #Legolas #TheLordoftheRings #halfsize #statue #collectibles

So hopefully we'll be seeing more of it "soon".

I can't imagine this selling well enough to continue the line. I for one wouldn't want just Legolas if they don't plan on at least a few more at this scale.

Love this pose more than the Gandalf. I agree with @chrisstruthers though that he looks a little tired. However, I guess when you've been tracking orcs "three nights pursuit. no food-no rest" as Gimli says, you're bound to have some dark circles and bags under your eyes :lol

Infinity Studio 开天工作室 said:
2021 INFINITY DIRECT | WINTER RELEASE
MASTER FORGE SERIES
"THE LORD OF THE RINGS" 1/2 Scale Legolas Statue
Pre-order Starts: Nov 27th 2021 19:30 GMT+8

Wxtci5B.jpg

Infinity Studio 开天工作室 said:
|PAINTING SAMPLE UPDATE|

The Lord of the Rings - LEGOLAS 1/2 Scale Statue PVC Version

We have partnered with the master painter - @yelim.painter to work on a more accurate paint style of the prototype/u], aiming to recreate the fairy-like face of the elven prince. With her guidance, we can do our best to present the most satisfying final product possible.

csAq6p3.jpg

smUaGZ7.jpg

HpwJk7W.jpg

SgmeUij.jpg

jLKj2WM.jpg

Back