Statue Infinity Studio: Game of Thrones - Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
XlUjYlX.png

I can't afford this but you know it's most likely going to look phenomenal.
I wonder how the Dragons will be done?

Last edited:
I think this will look absolutely amazing, but I kinda wish we'd get a season 7 Dany rather than an early season version. I'm pretty content with the Blitzway/Prime 1/4 statue that depicts her in the earlier time.

Still, Infinity busts look exceptional, so will be looking forward to seeing the end proto of this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think this will look absolutely amazing, but I kinda wish we'd get a season 7 Dany rather than an early season version. I'm pretty content with the Blitzway/Prime 1/4 statue that depicts her in the earlier time.

Still, Infinity busts look exceptional, so will be looking forward to seeing the end proto of this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I am pretty content with the 1/4 statue as an overall piece and it has great shelf presence but the likeness could have been better.

Based on the previous Infinity Statue pieces, they will probably nail the likeness for Emilia Clarke.

I almost pulled the trigger on the Wonder Woman bust but perhaps this Game of Thrones one will tempt me enough to plunk down the money.

The one thing I am certain of, this will not be cheap - 4 Grand of whatever this ends up being. Looking forward to the reveal.

Just as they did recently with the Legolas 1:2, Infinity has just reposted their Daenerys bust teaser, so expect a reveal soon.

Just as they did recently with the Legolas 1:2, Infinity has just reposted their Daenerys bust teaser, so expect a reveal soon.

I passed on the Wonder Woman bust, I probably will not do the same again for Daenerys.

Even with just one dragon and that seriously long hair, I'd have a hard time seeing this come in under $4250- before shipping (+ tax at Sideshow for US customers).

Even with just one dragon and that seriously long hair, I'd have a hard time seeing this come in under $4250- before shipping (+ tax at Sideshow for US customers).

Are there places other than SSC this can purchased?

I believe I saw SpecFic carry 1:1 busts before.

Can these be purchased direct from Infinity Studios?

Probably save on tax that way but shipping would probably be a lot more than SSC. Might be worth the higher shipping costs since sales tax on a $4 Grand statue can be upwards of $400.

Actually I'm not even sure this is a worldwide license. Is that already known?

Spec should offer it in any case- but yeah, shipping will be quite a shock for some people when the bill comes in next year some time.

Infinity Studio 开天工作室 said:
COMING SOON
Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains.

OrLT86p.jpg

Back