Statue Infinity Studio: Game of Thrones - Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a very beautiful piece, and the pictures are shot like how the series is shot; at least HotD, soft focus and painterly.

Not into life-size busts, but it's very nice.

eH5023T.jpg
The silhouette of the guy on the left reminds of that one meme where the guy is all "its aliens, see," lol.

Last edited:
Likeness is good, but not perfect. Still, it’s very beautiful.

Likeness is good, but not perfect. Still, it’s very beautiful.

depends on the angle and lighting.

the likeness is pretty good with one of the pics specifically but not as much on others. the hair looks a little rough.

Infinity's Mera 1:1 bust is stunning, they nailed Amber Heard's likeness - wish the Daenerys lived up to that piece.

depends on the angle and lighting.

the likeness is pretty good with one of the pics specifically but not as much on others. the hair looks a little rough.

Infinity's Mera 1:1 bust is stunning, they nailed Amber Heard's likeness - wish the Daenerys lived up to that piece.
Indeed, this is quite far off from their other busts, many of which I have already ordered. I really wanted to get her, but not with the likeness as it currently is.

| 𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 |
Thank you for your feedback and your continuous support. After carefully reviewing the sculpture of 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐱 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 <𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬> 𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧 𝟏/𝟏 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞-𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐞, we have made numerous adjustments to her facial features.
We recently presented the updated prototype at the Beijing Toyheart Expo and received positive feedback from attendees. As a result, we're delighted to announce that pre-orders will be reopening for a limited two-week period. Don't miss out on this opportunity!

Hs9pmIZ.jpg

ofi8Dtw.jpg

hxIRels.jpg

C9xmuXL.jpg

jLe2XOg.jpg

nvUBdqg.jpg

ZreqdAL.jpg

YLl2PTx.jpg

Looks good. The angle of the dragon on her hand is odd. Should have been holding it out like Vampirella. Lol!

Looks good. The angle of the dragon on her hand is odd. Should have been holding it out like Vampirella. Lol!
I wonder how secure the dragon will be on there (long term) with that old angle as you pointed out.

Which hairstyle option will the statue arrive in?

Some of the show pictures show the hair braided but the promo shots are not like that.

Anyone have a sister who got one of those giant Barbie doll heads where you could change the hairstyle? That is what this bust reminds me of.

The more I see of this I like the composition, details and dragons. I just think they should have done better with the likeness

Back