Infinity Studio: Bale Batman Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
KUKYLkU.png

4404Vkb.png

Last edited:
Looks like they gone for a slightly open mouth which wasn't apparent from the earlier pics

Wow, that's incredible. What I'd give to get an Iron Man bust with a similar design concept executed this well.

I think his lips look a little more full than bale in most shots, however it is still the best likeness yet

I think his lips look a little more full than bale in most shots, however it is still the best likeness yet
I think the fullness is fine but they seem a little narrow.
FC3861D0-E310-41C8-8447-C27D9686A64F.jpegABC7552A-0D08-48C2-B578-96CC38346B4F.jpeg

I definitely think this is the best likeness of him so far though and I immediately see him unlike the JND where I had to force myself to see any Bale in it.

This doesn’t take anything away from the piece, but I really want to see a clear picture of that cowl. It seems like they copied some inaccuracies of the QS001 cowl exactly. I won’t know for sure unless I see a clearer pic, but I almost suspect they cloned the QS001 cowl and scaled it up. I don’t think an accessory makes or breaks the bust, just a curiosity for me if they did copy a toy rather than the real thing.

I think that jet exhaust butt is awkward though like Pattinsons bat-dong on his life size bust.

I think the fullness is fine but they seem a little narrow.
View attachment 624904View attachment 624905

I definitely think this is the best likeness of him so far though and I immediately see him unlike the JND where I had to force myself to see any Bale in it.

This doesn’t take anything away from the piece, but I really want to see a clear picture of that cowl. It seems like they copied some inaccuracies of the QS001 cowl exactly. I won’t know for sure unless I see a clearer pic, but I almost suspect they cloned the QS001 cowl and scaled it up. I don’t think an accessory makes or breaks the bust, just a curiosity for me if they did copy a toy rather than the real thing.

I think that jet exhaust butt is awkward though like Pattinsons bat-dong on his life size bust.
Luckily we won't see his bat exhaust hole as it's at the back!

Yeah it's still the best bale bar none

Maybe it's the colour of the lips that stand out to me

Definitely one of the best Bale headsculpts produced. Hair styling looks a little Batman Begins to me than TDK. Overall, though, really great looking piece.

Back