Statue Infinity Studio: Aquaman - Mera (Amber Heard) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The resemblance is uncanny! Well done portrait ...without a doubt!

This makes me wish they had something like this for Captain Marvel

I must say I was a bit (ok maybe more) tempted with the QS CM bust, but, oh man, oh man, a life size Captain Marvel bust in a similar way you mention, with an unmasked portrait, I'd - :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

On a related note, wowow just browsing through the Marvel/DC statue subforums, I'm taken aback at all these pieces being shown, they all look so immaculate. I'm not a statue collector, but I certainly appreciate seeing these!

The resemblance is uncanny! Well done portrait ...without a doubt!

Just goes to show how everyone’s opinion can be different. The discussion we’re having in the other forum is more or less leaning in the direction that while pretty, this bust could do with some improvements to make it look more like the actress. And given that this is Queen Studios, that occurring is quite likely.

I must say I'm a bit (ok maybe more) tempted with the QS CM bust, but, oh man, oh man, a life size Captain Marvel bust in a similar way you mention, with an unmasked portrait, I'd - :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

On a related note, wowow just browsing through the Marvel/DC statue subforums, I'm taken aback at all these pieces being shown, they all look so immaculate. I'm not a statue collector, but I certainly appreciate seeing these!

I’m surprised you haven’t already purchased the CM bust. You bought like what 7+9 HT figures of the exact same figure, and given that the CM bust was relatively cheap I would’ve thought it would be an easy purchase by such a big fan as you are.

j5wb2kC.jpg

D*mn it, if she's not an *ssh*le I would've preordered this!

My feelings exactly lol

At least my wallet gets a break, between getting a new house and paying for a wonder woman life size bust, it needs a break!

Just goes to show how everyone?s opinion can be different. The discussion we?re having in the other forum is more or less leaning in the direction that while pretty, this bust could do with some improvements to make it look more like the actress. And given that this is Queen Studios, that occurring is quite likely.

I?m surprised you haven?t already purchased the CM bust. You bought like what 7+9 HT figures of the exact same figure, and given that the CM bust was relatively cheap I would?ve thought it would be an easy purchase by such a big fan as you are.

I'm surprised too! Previously, I was going to pull the trigger on it, however when I went to Specfiction's site they no longer had it available. So I guess I went back and forth on it too long :lol Though, I'm more of an "action figure" person, so I can't be too bothered. (Maybe they'll make another for CM later on from upcoming films, then I'll probably also bite.) Still, I'm abundantly, immeasurably happy with all my figures! :monkey3

Wrong thread for me to ask but which WW bust did you end up going with?

I have the queen studios on order with spec fiction.

Honestly I may have ordered the IS one if it hadn't sold out so quick, as I liked the pose more, and I didn't know Queen were going to update theirs

However, the IS is to big to fit in any sort of cabinet and I wouldn't want it in the open. Plus, now we know the hairline is a big issue

I ordered the Queen one as a bit of an impulse buy, if I'm honest I may still end up selling her depending on space, money, and how much I can get for her. I'm glad they updated it but like others have said, it's not quite as good as the proto pics, maybe 90%

That's amazing. Looks very lifelike. Too bad most of these movies were average or sucked.

I wouldn’t say Aquaman sucked. It wasn’t the greatest movie, but I had a lot of fun watching it.

There were a couple of things that I found silly towards the end that I would’ve changed, but otherwise it was worth the watch.

Aquaman did well in the box office, actually. Not bad at all.

She looks so beautiful!!! How they even do that?
I hope InArt makes her 1/6 figure as they already announced her back then,gonna jump on that one. I guess Asian market loves Mera,JND was sold out so fast, so fingers crossed InArt makes her.

She looks so beautiful!!! How they even do that?
I hope InArt makes her 1/6 figure as they already announced her back then,gonna jump on that one. I guess Asian market loves Mera,JND was sold out so fast, so fingers crossed InArt makes her.
John, in his last interview about a month back, seemed to be back peddling on the prospect of a 1/6 Mera, saying something to the effect of "that's not in the plans right now, but we'll see".

Very doubtful it ever gets made, IMO. Her part was reduced in the sequel and the film itself is supposedly suffering consistently poor test screenings.

John, in his last interview about a month back, seemed to be back peddling on the prospect of a 1/6 Mera, saying something to the effect of "that's not in the plans right now, but we'll see".

Very doubtful it ever gets made, IMO. Her part was reduced in the sequel and the film itself is supposedly suffering consistently poor test screenings.
It was Justice League Mera they mentioned before in the announcement listing, where she looks way better than in the solo movies imo. Have they mentioned Cavill Superman since last year? I hope they'll do at least trinity.

Back