Statue Infinity Studio: Aquaman - Mera (Amber Heard) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Infinity Studio 开天工作室 said:
#WF2020 Shanghai# [Infinity Studio E4-A06 Exhibition Intellgence (9)]

Hh6qsNT.jpg

I hate the actress but this will look amazing

Is she holding Johnny depp's severed finger?

Hmmmm.

Using some clear resin/epoxy for the water droplets? Never would have thought of that, but that might be a brilliant tweak. Though I wonder what they will do to make the hair follow through with that wet look. Might need to be stiff, and therefore possibly brittle, to pull that off.

Usually I'm a fan of the films going four-color outlandish, but here I have to admit that I thought her more natural hair color in JL looked better than the more comic accurate bright carmine red in the solo film.

And yeah, she's most likely a horrible person, but she is a looker. Fortunately any art only needs only concern itself with the surface here to succeed.

So realistic that it's actually like having a real abuser in your home!

Don't let this one anywhere near your bed! Believe your dog!

A likeness to Amber Heard so vivid I already can't feel my finger.....

Seriously though - I despise this woman and really can't imagine this will sell well, you have to question what the marketing people for Infinity Studio are thinking by sinking money into this.

They showed me the prototype picture of this at last year's SDCC. So they have been working on her, long before the case/her behaviour is exposed to public. So maybe after all the money and working hours invested in the project, they don't want to scrap it just like that. I think what they are going to do is to open preorders and if there's enough numbers of preorders then they will start producing it.. if not they they will swallow the bitter pill and cancel the bust..

I hate the actress but this will look amazing

Is she holding Johnny depp's severed finger?

[emoji23]

I do not want to rush to judgement, based just on the the proto, but it looks like this piece will be a hit with Aquaman movie fans.

Looks like a stunning recreation of Amber Heard.

She is an awful awful human being...why they hell would anyone want this in their home?

So what’s the truth on all this? A year ago it was one thing, and the next it’s a complete 180.

So many things in the media flip flop from one end of the spectrum to the next (on both sides of the so-called political spectrum). And then years later you hear something completely different.

And note I usually avoid all American related non-entertainment news etc for the past few years, so I don’t know what to believe. As I’ve seen groups jump on the hate train in an instant, some based on the merits and others not so much.

As a punching bag, perhaps? made of silicone, so she won't hurt your fingers.

The silicon is only the outer layer. The Hulk I’ve got is covered in the stuff, but it’s quite weighty and solid because of its interior. So it’ll be almost like hitting a real human.

Yep. And I?ve been wondering if the negative publicity is prevalent in all markets anyway.

Agreed, I?m sure many people don?t know the finer details, or care to be honest. The messy lives of celebrities is boring to most people.

Even though I don't like what she did to Johnny Depp, I liked her in the Aquaman movie and will probably enjoy her in the sequel, so I'll be ordering one of these.

I think she'll sell out pretty quick. This is a worldwide license, so even if it flops in the U.S., collectors from other countries will probably pick up the slack, like what happened with the Gal Gadot bust.

Back