Infinity: LOTR - Ringwraith Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
RMa5JRa.png

YasBrqK.png

Infinity Studio 开天工作室 said:
FINAL PRODUCT

Thank you for your patience and your continuous support!

The Final Product of 'The Lord of the Rings' The Ringwraith Life-Size Bust is here!

Let's take a look at some fresh pictures straight from the factory

IZ62WyY.jpg

ng5Zg3d.jpg

jjIRCQX.jpg

GpPJ2wf.jpg

I set it up last night - couldn't be happier, this thing is insane.

Attachments

• IMG_1700.JPG
    IMG_1700.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1711.JPG
    IMG_1711.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1710.JPG
    IMG_1710.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1703.JPG
    IMG_1703.JPG
I'll add a bit more in case anyone's interested (and I'm bored at work)

Came impressively packed - shipper, boxes and fancy packaging - heavier than I was expecting:

Attachments

• IMG_1696.JPG
    IMG_1696.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1697.JPG
    IMG_1697.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1698 (1).JPG
    IMG_1698 (1).JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Setup started out pretty straightforward - the base is huge and heavy - as noted they send you a small cover you can put in place if you want to display it separately. They send a metal rod to mount the body on - you can jerry rig mounting it elsewhere if you want 2 displays.

Attachments

• IMG_1702[1].JPG
    IMG_1702[1].JPG
The detail on all the pieces is impressive - the arms felt like metal armor, very solid - same for the shoulder caps, although you'll never see those.

My only complaint with the set up was the arms - they are held in place by metal bolts, but fitting them in place was very aggravating - I ended up drilling out one of the holes because it was too tight on the tolerance side, I just couldn't get it in place.

After that you just put the cloaks on - they seemed to be different than the instructions, but nothing too complicated.

I'll need to look in the box again - on the website it says there's a spare hilt for the sword, but I don't recall seeing it. The blade itself is more plastic than the arms, but that makes sense for safety purposes I guess.

I'm very pleased, it was just what I was hoping for when I ordered it.

Attachments

• IMG_1707[1].JPG
    IMG_1707[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Glad you are happy with it. I agree about the arm mounting issues. I am having the same problem with my recent Batman bust from them. Neither arm will attach correctly.

Probably my favourite "Fantasy" Design of any figure out there. Ringwraith' are so cool. Congrats anyone.

Now we need a lifesize one on steed

Back