Infinite Statue: Vincent Price 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Sideshow actually gets this and gets it shipped to me soon. I hate paying for things for lengthy periods of time, and then waiting forever for them to show.

Their website still says shipping this month (November). Yet there are only 9 days left of this month. I am seriously annoyed at the length of time this is taking. It's been paid for since August 2022. That's 15 months and counting.

My camera's not the greatest but here you go. I didn't order right away but joined Sideshow's waitlist and hadn't yet heard anything. I found it in stock at Darkside Collectibles last week for about $360.00 so ordered from there. Hopefully you get yours soon.
Is your version the exclusive with the noose hand switch out or the candle only edition? If its candle only....is it numbered?

Hmmmnn.....that means they only made 250 total statues. 200 of the candle only version, and 50 of the exclusive. I got the exclusive one. #12/50. The statue is easily one of my favorite things in my collection, even after 30 plus years of doing this.

Hmmmnn.....that means they only made 250 total statues. 200 of the candle only version, and 50 of the exclusive. I got the exclusive one. #12/50. The statue is easily one of my favorite things in my collection, even after 30 plus years of doing this.
Wow, that's low! Glad yours finally arrived and glad I was able to get one.

Back