Statue Infinite - Old & Rare: Jack Lemmon & Walter Matthau, Oscar/Felix (The Odd Couple) 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Infinite - Old & Rare: Jack Lemmon & Walter Matthau, Oscar/Felix (The Odd Couple) 1:6

Infinite Statue said:
Matthau & Lemmon Web Exclusive Set

Oscar & Felix, the famous Odd Couple, are reunited in this Web Exclusive Limited-Edition diorama, a great homage by Infinite Statue ? Old & Rare ? to two greatest stars of American comedy. Perfect in every detail, the extraordinary duo includes, for this Web Exclusive version only, a reproduction in scale of the 19th August 1968 issue of ?Sport Illustrated Magazine?.

Height (with base) Inch. 14,2
Base (set) Inch. 20,4 x 10,2 x 1,5
Interlocking base Inch. 7,8 x 3,7 x 1,5
Weight Kg. 5
Limited Edition TDB
Sculpt George Nagulov
Paint Dario Barbera
Art Direction Fabio Berruti
License The Matthau Co. / The Lemmon Family Trust
Availability 3rd Q 2021

Available as a set (579.50 euros) or as separate pieces (299.50 euros each)

0kRNvct.jpg

j3gKXg0.jpg

iwt29PY.jpg

NwxbbQ0.jpg

mzvjHRQ.jpg

lu7IFSC.jpg

LyhLPq1.jpg

ddYhQ0c.jpg

OgxwBw0.jpg

IfAaetY.jpg

gV0tAZQ.jpg

bLpxMW0.jpg

NnCx57z.jpg

c62kFJU.jpg

RbLeWcL.jpg

ZcNWUAS.jpg

oFqPI8t.jpg

C1mNfEE.jpg

iStDGC5.jpg

gKIWy4g.jpg

HUmsn89.jpg

d92eghn.jpg

PIgjTQ4.jpg

vZcxpPJ.jpg

ggWKnGU.jpg

lcD93BC.jpg

Re: Infinite - Old & Rare: Jack Lemmon & Walter Matthau, Oscar/Felix (The Odd Couple)

I gotta say I find their likenesses very disappointing. They look really bland to me. I wish their go-to sculptor (Daniele “Danko” Angelozzi) would have done these instead.

Re: Infinite - Old & Rare: Jack Lemmon & Walter Matthau, Oscar/Felix (The Odd Couple)

QCnqQ8s.jpg

ruiNn6w.jpg

The second pair of photos look better... still not very good likenesses, however. Too bad!

I collect all sorts of genre stuff but I wish we'd see more off-the-wall stuff like this -- only done well.

if you go to cinemio.it, in la strana coppia review
you will find a discount coupon for all the statues of infinite statues.
just write "RAMAIOLO" with private message to the fb page of infinite statues and you have a coupon

Really wanted these since I'm a big fan. Does anyone have it in hand that could prove that they look better than the pre-production pictures?

Back