Indy Legendary Scale? Probably not anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too am very sad that it might not happen. As a big Indy fan I was really looking forward getting this, but the three years wait and anticipation up to Comic Con every year, has just left me dissapointed in a big way.

I still hope it will happen, but I'm just not getting my hopes up.

A shame, this would have rocked and would have been the centerpiece of my collection :(:(

I don't care if the LS Indy doesn't happen...looked shocking anyway

I would rather have another Indy PF to complete the set...why is SS not doing it?

So I'm not the only one :)

I liked the pose and look. Was glad they went with a whipping pose.
While overhead whip pose would have looked cooler it would have been too gigantic to display anywhere.

I would rather have another Indy PF to complete the set...why is SS not doing it?

Honestly, I think the obvious Last Crusade PF was being delayed for the LS ....which then has bizarrely taken 3 years only to be cancelled, leaving us with neither.

Honestly, I think the obvious Last Crusade PF was being delayed for the LS ....which then has bizarrely taken 3 years only to be cancelled, leaving us with neither.

SS is being real pathetic not making another PF at least

Real let down for me. Only have the LS wolf predator figure, this would have been my second if they had cracked it.. Indy is such a huge great character he deserves better pieces.

Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

29ll2ec.jpg

#NeverforgetLSIndy.

I remember this was going to be the pretty boy of my collection. I would leave everything to get this guy.

The legs were reserve positioned yes, the eyeballs too big etc, they just showed a very early proto for the show, everything could have been corrected.

When they left it forgotten I felt stabbed. What a lack of vision leaving this project, everybody would have loved this one, it could have become one of their flagship pieces.

I agree Fu_Manchu.

That would have been an awesome addition to any Indiana Jones collection.

I have a 1/4 Diamond scale Indy that I have tinkered with, painting the head and trimming and reshaping the hat etc but it is not a patch on that one pictured.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-23-11-53-28-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-08-23-11-53-28-1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 98
He’s such an iconic character! I wish some other company like Prime 1 would do a 1:3 scale Indy. Can’t believe this license has been in limbo this long

I just wanted to bring this back to life so people would think there was a surprise announcement at Comic Con.
You’re welcome.

Back