Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indiana Jones 5 (May 2019)

Nuking the fridge once, wasn't enough apparently. I'll get more enjoyment out of Plinkett tearing it to shreds.

The way things go nowadays, we'll probably see them (over) compensating for all the critiques geeks gave the last one. Like Force Awakens, it will probably be "Another Raiders of the Lost Ark" or something along those lines.

I'll see it. I don't think Crystal Skull was nearly as bad as some others did. Still better than most non-comic book action movies released nowadays.

The way things go nowadays, we'll probably see them (over) compensating for all the critiques geeks gave the last one. Like Force Awakens, it will probably be "Another Raiders of the Lost Ark" or something along those lines.

Maybe Shia can talk to a little pair of Toht glasses.

I'll see it. I don't think Crystal Skull was nearly as bad as some others did. Still better than most non-comic book action movies released nowadays.

Totally agree and since this is also coming from Disney now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The most interesting stories to me were when Indy was in search of real artifacts, the Ark, the Grail, there was a cool Dark Horse series called The Spear of Destiny where he was looking for the Spear of Longhinus, the spear that pierced the side of Christ. I've always found those the most appealing.

It's probably gonna go like this.....Neo Nazi's find the Ark in the warhouse, Indiana goes after them again.....blah blah blah ...snakes ....blah blah blah ...sentimental boulder scene, this time Indy runs after boulder....blah blah blah.....ark opens...Adam Driver pops out and kills Indy. :lol

It's probably gonna go like this.....Neo Nazi's find the Ark in the warhouse, Indiana goes after them again.....blah blah blah ...snakes ....blah blah blah ...sentimental boulder scene, this time Indy runs after boulder....blah blah blah.....ark opens...Adam Driver pops out and kills Indy. :lol
Disney, hire this man! He gets it.

Welp let's try it again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Back