Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the story is good and logical, then the character can fit. The story just sucked for Indy5 and Spielberg's time is over anyway. Lucas sucks as a writer and Spielberg made a huge mistake in just giving in.

New comic :lol

mOqgvLN.jpg
LDUJQO2.jpg
Wait, that's NOT how Counselor Troi dressed on the show? That's how I always saw her lol...

I wonder if the majority of the movie is going to be de-aged Ford. We're all assuming it's just the opening scenes but that hasn't been confirmed anywhere - it's just something that we've assumed. The fact that he's all costumed up and still has dots on his face makes me think that this is going to be mostly WW2 era movie. Let's wait and see.
Considering he already passed the torch to Shia in KOTCS, they either go back in time or they retcon. And I can't see them retconning.

Indiana Jones and the Last Major Paycheck, Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Woke (you know it's set in the late 1960s and you know what that means).... The parody title list goes on, all deserved.

De-ageing dots, younger Indy rubber masks, more Nazis (big surprise there!) and a HF that's literally 5 years older than that ancient guy who played "almost dead eyepatch Indy" in the 1990s TV show. I guess this is the price of loving these franchises (and getting some more ROTLA/TOD/TLC merchandise.):gah::lol

MV5BYmU1OThmOTctZjYxNS00N2E0LTljMWUtZjZjMDM5ODQyZWIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

So with this new board system, are sig images gone forever? I only half recognize Wor without laughing Jack.:dunno

So with this new board system, are sig images gone forever? I only half recognize Wor without laughing Jack.:dunno
No, just seems like most haven't redone them. Might be that the picture is not located properly and might have to be relinked. I tried a pic and worked for me just fine, but it was too big and deleted it.

No, just seems like most haven't redone them. Might be that the picture is not located properly and might have to be relinked. I tried a pic and worked for me just fine, but it was too big and deleted it.
:yess:Thanks for that (hopefully there's a way I can reduce the size a bit though...)

I feel like I'm almost 33% back to normal on here now.:lol This board switchover has felt like a digital (in both regards) prostate check.

:yess:Thanks for that (hopefully there's a way I can reduce the size a bit though...)

I feel like I'm almost 33% back to normal on here now.:lol This board switchover has felt like a digital (in both regards) prostate check.
Just dl it to your desktop and use MS Photos, select the ... and then resize the photo.

Can't connect Jack because I can't upload from computer.
Why can't you upload?

Edit: I see. No upload option. Says there are a number of ways to link a photo. If you have imgur, Facebook, etc. and can upload your pic onto that platform, then link it from there, it might work.

Edit #2: Actually you can upload, but only upload onto a post! So upload it on your reply in this thread by clicking insert image, then drag the image onto the image box. I was able to upload a photo that way. You might then be able to copy the link then add it to your sig again.

Edit #3: It worked!

Last edited:
Back