Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indiana Jones 5 (July 19th, 2019)

Sequel again. Old Ford again. Disney.

**** off.

Don't tell RIDDICK it's a new trilogy with the final part being divided into 2 films....

Don't tell RIDDICK it's a new trilogy with the final part being divided into 2 films....

CVDupNDYba8_zps1cbebf85.jpg

. . .

67727322222_zpsa959029b.jpg

I'd like to see them do a 'handoff' movie, like they did with Star Trek, maybe without the time travel stuff (though even that might be interesting if done right).

If they could craft a story where parts of it occur in both the 1930s and the 1960s ... they could do a movie with both Ford and the new torchbearer for the series (Pratt, Cooper, some nobody ... whoever.). That'd be interesting to watch, and a welcomed difference from the abrupt change of Bond actors.

SnakeDoc

So glad the "fans" aren't making this movie, terrible ideas and comments in this thread already. :/
1 mediocre film and 25 years and they turn on you.

I can't see Ford as Indy as the main star but TFA re-energized his career and everybody loved his performance...sooooooooo

Yep, the bridge scene with him being totally serious was awesome. The man can act.

Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones one more time. :yess: :whip

People that want a reboot will get it eventually that's guaranteed with Disney.

I thought KOTCS *was* the bridge movie? And I wouldn't have minded Shia in the role.

Wonder if they'll reboot this canon too (not that there's anywhere near as many books and comics as SW...)

Harrison Ford hands the whip off to Chris Pratt anyone??

It's been like what 5 hours and the "Indiana Jones and the Golden Wheelchair" or some other unfunny jokes are already on my nerves....I remember this garbage back in 2007 and it was just as unfunny then....bottom line is TFA proved that Ford still has bite and can act if given a good enough script. It seems like he has something to prove and I am down for him going on another adventure. I just want the right writer involved (Kasdan please?) and maybe Spielberg and Ford can make Indy gold one more time.

dr. jones in syria....while the rebel and airstrikes destroy the ancient heritage treasure sites.

cant get more real than that, ha.

It's been like what 5 hours and the "Indiana Jones and the Golden Wheelchair" or some other unfunny jokes are already on my nerves....I remember this garbage back in 2007 and it was just as unfunny then....bottom line is TFA proved that Ford still has bite and can act if given a good enough script. It seems like he has something to prove and I am down for him going on another adventure. I just want the right writer involved (Kasdan please?) and maybe Spielberg and Ford can make Indy gold one more time.

Yep- Spielberg needs to get a GOOD writer and get a GREAT script......stun us all!

dr. jones.....in disneyland.
exposing nazi secrets and stolen artifacts hidden in disneyland.

"im not too old for this ****"

:woo

Ford did alright in TFA but still came across in many scenes as a grumpy ass grandpa... zero interest

Back