InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like how it looks in normal lighting. And have a bit of regret not ordering this Gandalf.
I like this sculpt, and doubt there will be a chance to have a sculpt by itself for a reasonable price.
I think it will look better than Joker on a shelf.

Last edited:
I recently bought the asmus crown GtG second hand but basically new for USD 190 as I was thinking the inart won’t be THAT much better for over 2 times the price. I wonder how good my judgement was.

I’m really hoping they do a Doors of Durin diorama background with one of their future releases. Maybe with Gimli or a single-pack Frodo. Although I’d prefer the latter in a 2-pack with Sam.

Don’t even give them ideas. I swear if they lock a rooted Frodo figure behind a $600+ price tag with a Doors of Durin diorama like they did with Harry and the Gryffindor dorm, I will start furiously eating tomatoes until I explode

Don’t even give them ideas. I swear if they lock a rooted Frodo figure behind a $600+ price tag with a Doors of Durin diorama like they did with Harry and the Gryffindor dorm, I will start furiously eating tomatoes until I explode
I was thinking more along the lines of Gimli. Although Gimli by himself, with a simple base, would probably command $500. What with all that rooted hair and unique body shape.

I was thinking more along the lines of Gimli. Although Gimli by himself, with a simple base, would probably command $500. What with all that rooted hair and unique body shape.
Same thought I had, its going to be 450-500 USD without any added diorama etc.
I can only hope that if they do Gimli in thex next 2-3 years then we can choose between standard without diorama and Deluxe with diorama (would add at least another 100 USD to the price)

Looking at that newly released Luke Bespin and HT's latest Batman figure has driven me here to once again lavish in appreciation for what InArt is doing.

I hope InArt will release another "How to take care of" your Gandalf video... and I'd love to see that production head on the actual body in some pictures.

First time ordering from KIT, does he mark lower value to help us out?
lord of the rings laughing GIF

He does

Last edited:
KGHobby suck, but unfortunately I got my Gandalf with them before learning OSK existed. It was a day 1 pre-order so let’s see how slow they are in comparison with other sellers.

im honestly terrified that my order is with TNS. First PO with them which I’ve heard they can be iffy on. Literally can’t recall why I went with them for a figure this important to me, either. :ohbfrank:

Back