InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe most are assuming that it's going to be the InArt version of a Hot Toys DX type series.

My God... it will be beautiful.

u2ozB8.gif

Seeing InArt pieces brings to my mind the M8 John Lennon figure and how awesome if would have been had a company like InArt been able to take a crack at it.
Such a ****** situation all around. Using KA Kim for her incredible sculpts and then essentially robbing her and everyone else.

Hope she gets to work with INART in the future. They would do her sculpts justice.

molecule8-scam-ka-kim-facebook-post-img2.jpg

WillyWonka3__46505.1641676618.png

Last edited:
I still think the por.toys likeness to mckellan is much stronger than the inart gandalf from everything I've seen, though movable eyes makes sometimes makes up for it.

Looking great overall though.

Last edited:
If anyone’s still looking to order this, OSK reopened POs once again. Cut off date is said to be “anytime soon,” so if you’re looking to get this guy, now is the time. Otherwise, end up like some ppl in the TDK Joker thread who are now asking where can they still get one.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3698&search=inart
I just ordered Aragorn and I'm glad to see they brought this one back up. Perfect timing.

A part of me wants to hold out for a Gandalf the White version but I haven't seen mention that InArt has acquired licensing for anything beyond Fellowship so I don't want to take chances.

Thanks for the link,mate
I have make my preorder.
It was nearly impossible do find Gandalf.
Aragorn premium is on order too.

like the asymmetrical face. might work out different expressions depending on which cheek is facing.

got an order in OSK. thanks inart Aragorn.

I heard that the crystal in the Moria staff will light up too in his prototype review and nobody else has mentioned it! I have no idea how they will do that but that would be amazing.

Maybe the base will have a battery compartment that powers a metal contact on the surface of it that the bottom of the staff can touch. The staff base would need a contact as well with a tiny lead that powers a nano led under the crystal. Only a few poses could power it though.

It definitely could be done but I’m not sure at this price point.

Last edited:
I'm so freaking hyped for this figure man, such a great year for me with all the characters I love being made. I can't wait to get my wizard.

I can't wait to see the updates they've done since the last updates we saw. I keep zooming on the wrinkles and details on the face, cant wait to see the final piece, should be around the corner.

I can only imagine how good the inArt LOTR will look on our shelves. Can't wait!

Back