InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I desperately need an InArt Cate Blanchett Galadriel and Saruman in my life.

How feasible is a Sauron? Way too big to do in 1/6?
You picked the 2 characters I want to see from InArt the most! those 2 and Arwen!!

Don't get me wrong, asmus Galadriel sculpt is great, but she's undersized.
asmus Saruman is also good, but I'm sure InArt can upgrade it the way they upgrade asmus crown Gandalf to a different level!

I'm very happy with my Asmus Gimli and ACI Aragorn.
I preordered this Gandalf already. Also, cancelled my Asmus Legolas for the Inart one, hopefully he's next.

No no no no the production photos look like ****!! 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

1661901810936.png

No no no no the production photos look like ****!! 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

View attachment 597068
Mmm... I don't know, this looks great (Way better than Asmus), but something seems a little off to me. I had the pleasure of meeting Sir McKellen last year and his eyes seem to be more of a #a4daef in real life. This picture makes them look more of a #aaddee. At least the rooted hair looks better than H*t Toys ( :sick: )

Was hoping it would look more like this one. I know Viper can do a great Gandalf because I used ti own his Gandalf the White. Their grey sculpt just doesn’t do it for me. As much as I like my por.toys one I really would prefer to deal with Inart than them again
A3AD9163-54EA-4971-B964-0081A5686EA9.jpeg

It looks pretty good, but that or the Asmus version, don't come anywhere even close to rivalling the InArt prototype. They're good-looking toys that kind of resemble McKellen (the one you posted looking more like McKellen then the Asmus), the InArt looks like you're looking at the real actor. If the InArt is even 80-90% of the prototype then it blows all others out of the water.

It looks pretty good, but that or the Asmus version, don't come anywhere even close to rivalling the InArt prototype. They're good-looking toys that kind of resemble McKellen (the one you posted looking more like McKellen then the Asmus), the InArt looks like you're looking at the real actor. If the InArt is even 80-90% of the prototype then it blows all others out of the water.
Well said! 👍

Was the PO window for this the only chance we'll get to buy or will more be released at a later time
You will more than likely be able to pick it up upon release as some places might've ordered a few more above their PO count, plus the ppl who will cancel. You'll just have to be eagle eyed for which places have it in-stock when it is released, especially if the final production piece is nearly as good as the prototype.

You will more than likely be able to pick it up upon release as some places might've ordered a few more above their PO count, plus the ppl who will cancel. You'll just have to be eagle eyed for which places have it in-stock when it is released, especially if the final production piece is nearly as good as the prototype.
Hope so I'll keep a look out. I've never really collected anything like this before. I came across the Gandalf the Grey Asmus crown version and took the plunge, was 1st figure I've ever bought being a massive lotr fan. I never really knew about high end figures, I didn't even know what hot toys were lol. Then a week after it arrived I was researching into what else I could add and came across the Inart version, was gutted lol

Hope so I'll keep a look out. I've never really collected anything like this before. I came across the Gandalf the Grey Asmus crown version and took the plunge, was 1st figure I've ever bought being a massive lotr fan. I never really knew about high end figures, I didn't even know what hot toys were lol. Then a week after it arrived I was researching into what else I could add and came across the Inart version, was gutted lol
Did you get the new hat for the crown Gandalf? Also makes a huge difference !

Could somebody tell me how much this figure was on OSK's website? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Could somebody tell me how much this figure was on OSK's website? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
InArt preorder has a time window, not like Hot Toys where you can preorder even after a year. You will most likely be able to get the figure once released, should be in stock somewhere, unless the figure is beyond great and all who passed due to skepticism will try to get it which could increase the price.

Back