InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't work with the design of Gandalfs shirt sleeves as he has his thumb that goes through the sleeve. It would be very tricky to swap that out.
Thennnn the sleeve has to also be detachable at the elbow with Velcro tabs, poppers or magnets and the light up arm would have another sleeve already fixed to it.

Nailed it.

Also- requesting sculpted hair with this figure isn’t just a matter of preference; it’s basically going against the mission statement of InArt.
Men may not have emotions but they do have dumb ideas.

Lol.
You sure like to project.
Nobody is “mad”; I personally just can’t understand why anyone would want to downgrade the realism and pose-ability of a $500 “dolly” by swapping out realistic hair for a cheap hunk of sculpted plastic.
Somehow you’re able to convince yourself that you don’t “play with dolls” if your figures have sculpted hair; 99.9% of the world would disagree.
Got news for all of us: they’re all dolls!

Got news for all of us: they’re all dolls!

dog shock 2.gif

Why would you emotionally follow my posts for years just to make negative comments? It's just weird that a man would be that emotional . It's just not normal. Kinda reminds me of the guy who claimed he put me on ignore but would always comment on my posts.
*HUGS* It's okay that you are male and play with dolls, and that you have emotions. I really hope the next generation of boys grows up a little less broken :cry:

1 staff down, 1 robe to go.

Then let’s moan at them to make a light-up staff that’s fixed to one of their seamless-style arms to house the batteries.
I wonder if we can moan enough to get his ring of power thrown in - even though as GTG we don’t see it on him (unless you count the hobbit) until he’s GTW.

Lol.
You sure like to project.
Nobody is “mad”; I personally just can’t understand why anyone would want to downgrade the realism and pose-ability of a $500 “dolly” by swapping out realistic hair for a cheap hunk of sculpted plastic.
Somehow you’re able to convince yourself that you don’t “play with dolls” if your figures have sculpted hair; 99.9% of the world would disagree.
All I said is maybe they should offer a sculpted hair version. How exactly is a choice of sculpted and doll hair such an upsetting prospect for the hairdressers? It's doesn't prevent you from styling and combing your doll hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I said is maybe they should offer a sculpted hair version. How exactly is a choice of sculpted and doll hair such an upsetting prospect for the hairdressers? It's doesn't prevent you from styling and combing your doll hair.
Is this not a forum for discussion? I asked you a question. It was a genuine question asking because the hobby keeps moving forward in realism so asking for something standard like sculpted hair and beard on a $500 piece when the selling point is "hyper realism" kinda was confusing.

And why are you hung up on InArt offering something when Sideshow already offered a sculpted hair and beard GtG over a decade ago. Your preference is done and tired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okie dokie.

Once again I will remind everyone that we all have our opinions. If you disagree with someone that's fine. Just make sure that if/when you reply that you do it in a respectful manner.

Otherwise, you'll pay the price.
SkinnyPointedAnglerfish-max-1mb.gif
Capeesh?

Posts edited and or deleted.

Back