InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit was very active during Joker... where is he now?

Kit, how much longer will the PO be open? Kit, why are you torturing me with Gandalf's availability? Why, Kit... why?

1 staff down, 1 robe to go.

Then let’s moan at them to make a light-up staff that’s fixed to one of their seamless-style arms to house the batteries.
Wouldn't work with the design of Gandalfs shirt sleeves as he has his thumb that goes through the sleeve. It would be very tricky to swap that out.

I’m still in shock, super excited for this release! The Queen Studios Collectibles team coming out and making a difference in the 1/6 collecting community listening to their collectors feedback fantastic job guys! Massive shout out to John Queen-Studios.
Huge Thank you to Zachary my bro from Collecting Weekly for spearheading this campaign and invoking change in the community. Also, thank you to the community who supported us and went and voted during this campaign. Always remember to have fun collecting and voice your opinions and suggestions!

Queen Studios This Shall Pass | Collecting Weekly

Nice that they're including the Moria staff! I was going to pick up an Asmus one if they didn't. Don't care about the second robe to be honest but won't say no to it either.

How is that possible? Kit told me PO closes on the 14th. So when is the actual PO closure?
Like I said, he probably hasn't sold through his allotment yet.

There's a good handful of stuff on his website that are still up for PO even though the PO window has passed. Take the SW Toys Barbossa for instance. That figure's PO window "closed" a long time ago, but it's still up on OSK for PO. Same with the second batch of MarsToys 89 Joker.

They are adding things? Are the pre order lower than expected? Maybe should add a sculpted hair option. That would certainly bring in more orders.

Yikes, I vastly prefer the real looking hair. Do not understand appeal of plastic sculpted hair when the rest of the figure is so realistic.

I guess we all like different things.

You want to be able to pose it do you not? Sculpted beard and long hair limits head mobility and lessens the realism drastically. For a $500 "dolley", no thanks.
Your choice. I just don't get why some dolly players would get mad that someone has a different preference.

He seems to be the only mad one when there are plenty of Gandalf statues out there :lol
Why would you emotionally follow my posts for years just to make negative comments? It's just weird that a man would be that emotional . It's just not normal. Kinda reminds me of the guy who claimed he put me on ignore but would always comment on my posts.

Lol.
You sure like to project.
Nobody is “mad”; I personally just can’t understand why anyone would want to downgrade the realism and pose-ability of a $500 “dolly” by swapping out realistic hair for a cheap hunk of sculpted plastic.
Somehow you’re able to convince yourself that you don’t “play with dolls” if your figures have sculpted hair; 99.9% of the world would disagree.

Back