InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such a beautiful figure. That portrait is outstanding.

But these %&$king hands are killing me! They pop off at the slightest touch. Super frustrating to futz. I know not everybody is having wrist problems, but it seems like a lot of us are. I can't get mine to hold any kind of pose that puts any weight at all the wrists or he falls apart. (So no drawn sword or raised staff poses.) Honestly, I don't see the point of the wrist magnets. Cosmetically, they don't improve the look over a standard wrist peg (they don't hide the joint) and functionally, well, they kind of suck. Or at least they seem to be very hit or miss. If I could offer IA one piece of consumer feedback it would be to ditch the magnets and use a standard wrist peg. Doesn't seem to be worth the trouble.
I found that if you manage to get the thumb through the brown sleeve, the fabric helps keep the hand in place. InArt definitely needs to do something about their magnet technology.

Idk if people know how to use the magnetic wrist pegs. It’s not just the magnet that holds it in place. I’ve never had an issue with them, they’re really secure.

Last edited:
I don’t know if people understand how to use the magnetic wrist pegs. It’s not just the magnet that holds it in place. I’ve never had an issue with them, they’re really secure.
So what does hold it into place? The magnet in the hand prevents me from pushing the peg fully into the hole so it loosely just hangs there.

I can see what I did there

Wor-Gar, I’m ready for your animated GIF

I don’t know if people understand how to use the magnetic wrist pegs. It’s not just the magnet that holds it in place. I’ve never had an issue with them, they’re really secure.
What if you can’t get them in? I haven’t tried any of the other hands but mine came with the left hand not attached. I’ve tried to push it in and there is a lot of resistance. Enough that I’m afraid to force it. There are enough complaints to know that somethings is wrong.

Hmmm interesting.

I’d watch this, time stamp: 16:48. Hope this helps.

Ugh, Justin

Do I have to (whiny teenager voice)

Edit:
Thanks for the video it partly helped. The slot in the left staff holding hand isn’t deep enough for the peg. I’ve checked the right relaxed hand and that one is fine.

Last edited:
Wor-Gar, I’m ready for your animated GIF

200w.gif

Back