InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope we get Nazgul on steed. I think i would buy two or three then lol

Aragorn is amazing and I cant wait for the release and iam glad i still own the Asmus Gimli for display purposes...

I just hope we get Nazgul on steed. I think i would buy two or three then lol

Aragorn is amazing and I cant wait for the release and iam glad i still own the Asmus Gimli for display purposes...
Nazgul with steed would easily surpass 600-700$ maybe even more.

Most people would not buy more than 1 I think, ofc there is a minority who would go for 9 or just 2-3 of them.

But just spending 2000$ or more on 3 or more hooded figures with steeds is only viable for really rich people imo.

Inart needs the sales to continue the LOTR line as they said in the yt interview, so the Nazgul will be the deciding factor in this regard as Legolas can easily generate the amount of sales what Aragorn or Gandalf can.

I am honestly afraid of their decision for the Nazgul being the fourth Lotr figure.
I hope that it will generate enough demand so they will continue the line.

Really dont think steed would be that expensive. Ive rarely seen horses for 250+ except from scalpers.

Asmus nazgul on steed was much cheaper than ebay proced.

Normal nazgul for 250 max and 450- 500 for nazgul on steed is reasonable imo...

But you never know these days

Really dont think steed would be that expensive. Ive rarely seen horses for 250+ except from scalpers.

Asmus nazgul on steed was much cheaper than ebay proced.

Normal nazgul for 250 max and 450- 500 for nazgul on steed is reasonable imo...

But you never know these days
They wont sell nazgul for 250 thats for sure. Its at least 350$+steed. So its 500-600$ at least

The Mr.Z horses are arguably the best 1/6 horses around and they sell for about $150. The Nazgul has no head sculpt and is basically a black robed headless figure. Hopefully the armor is NOT made of metal, which will affect the joints, in the long run. I can see the set selling for no more than $400.

The Asmus Crown Series Gandalf the White came with Shadowfax and the figure itself was more detailed and that sold for $380.00.

Yeah, I really don't need all the armour to be made of metal. My ACI Nazgul is super floppy because it just can't handle all that diecast! And the Asmus horse/steed is buckling under the 2kg weight of the damn thing.

Wasnt sculpted Aragorn 295 or sth?
335$

1685727400652.png

Ok, i think it was 315 at kg with shipping and pay now discount. Anyway, so why do you think nazgul will be at least 350? Far simpler outfit and no head conpared to Aragorn.

@Wor-Gar yeah thats what iam talking about. Deluxe with steed and normal version without.

I won't be getting a Nazgul. I think Frodo would've even been a better choice than Legolas (even though he will still sell) I gotta quit being lazy and just preorder this already hoping for a 2023 release!

I've already got the Asmus Witchking, Wraith 1.0, Wraith 2.0, Twilight Wraith and the ACI Wraith. While I've got Gandalf and Aragorn pre-ordered, IA's gonna have to show me something special to get me to drop big money on another Black Rider. A nice sculpted horse might do the trick...

And maybe a body that's more gangly than bulky.

But all that aside, judging by the improvements they've made to Gandalf, I'm eager to see what Aragorn's production pics will look like.

What's the consensus on when we might start seeing movement? Three or four months? After Gandalf ships, I'd assume.

I've already got the Asmus Witchking, Wraith 1.0, Wraith 2.0, Twilight Wraith and the ACI Wraith. While I've got Gandalf and Aragorn pre-ordered, IA's gonna have to show me something special to get me to drop big money on another Black Rider. A nice sculpted horse might do the trick...

And maybe a body that's more gangly than bulky.

But all that aside, judging by the improvements they've made to Gandalf, I'm eager to see what Aragorn's production pics will look like.

What's the consensus on when we might start seeing movement? Three or four months? After Gandalf ships, I'd assume.
Aragorn gonna be most likely Q1-Q2 2024. Probably the latter.

My thinking for the nazgul being over 300 goes like this.

All the things mentioned by Wor-Gar plus that its gonna be either 2024 or 2025 the release date thus inflation raising the prices further.

Thats why i think the price will be between 300-400 somewhere. Plus steed another 150ish.

I think we can all agree that, given the roll-out speed of Joker and the fact that IA most likely will not have the capacity to do an overlapping release with both Pennywise and Gandalf- who are apparently both nearing completion- plus the fact that Batman is also ahead of Aragorn means he’s a good ways off yet.

If we’re generous and allow for 3 months between releases, that puts Aragorn’s arriving some time after March 2024. Q2 is a pretty safe bet.

Batman is a big release with 4 variants and a diorama so that will take up all their resources for at least as long as Joker. Technically, that’s their most ambitious package to date.

I think we can all agree that, given the roll-out speed of Joker and the fact that IA most likely will not have the capacity to do an overlapping release with both Pennywise and Gandalf- who are apparently both nearing completion- plus the fact that Batman is also ahead of Aragorn means he’s a good ways off yet.

If we’re generous and allow for 3 months between releases, that puts Aragorn’s arriving some time after March 2024. Q2 is a pretty safe bet.

Batman is a big release with 4 variants and a diorama so that will take up all their resources for at least as long as Joker. Technically, that’s their most ambitious package to date.

Exactly, with their current "speed" its a safe bet that when anything goes up for PO easily add 15 months to it and you got an approximate release date.

They should/could pick up the speed and decrease this to 10-12 months and aim for 6-8 Figures instead of 4 then we could get most of what we want in quality before we die. :D

Watched LOTR again on Max (HBO Max) and It still is one of the best films ever. I remember watching the movie in theaters as a kid when it came out thanks to my dad, at the time worked in the movie theater and getting us in for free. Lol but Aragorn was my favorite character in the whole trilogy and once this is out I'll be hyped.

Watched LOTR again on Max (HBO Max) and It still is one of the best films ever. I remember watching the movie in theaters as a kid when it came out thanks to my dad, at the time worked in the movie theater and getting us in for free. Lol but Aragorn was my favorite character in the whole trilogy and once this is out I'll be hyped.

You still crazy for liking that new Batman outfit.

Back