InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watch FOTR theatrical cut and extended cut for TTT and ROTK.

I used to watch FOTR extended but apart from Lurtz enjoying the taste of his own blood there isn't anything else that makes it worth the extra 30 minutes IMO. Perhaps that makes me a Philistine but honestly I just prefer the theatrical cut.
1663642757313.gif

Well if he did I've long forgotten about it. It's probably been 15 years since I've watched any of the LoTR movies. Hopefully my forum membership isn't revoked for admitting that lol...

It's ok, I've only watched the LOTR trilogy for the first time in the past few months! :lol

Don't get me wrong - I think they're great, I just honestly can't remember the last time I watched them. They used to be on cable all the time, but they seem to be an afterthought now with the glut of superhero movies available. Aren't they on Amazon Prime? I thought I saw at least one listed there when I went to watch The Rings Of Power.

I watch FOTR theatrical cut and extended cut for TTT and ROTK.

I used to watch FOTR extended but apart from Lurtz enjoying the taste of his own blood there isn't anything else that makes it worth the extra 30 minutes IMO. Perhaps that makes me a Philistine but honestly I just prefer the theatrical cut.

MediumGraveClownanemonefish-max-1mb.gif

Oh wow! I watch them every November. The greatest cinematic trilogy of all time imo.

Extended cuts??

Yes, yes!! I watched the extended editions! I personally didn't mind the runtimes at all, I felt so immersed in the story it didn't feel like they were lengthy. I watched FOTR and TTT back-to-back in one day and TROTK the next. I'm really glad to have watched them!

Yes, yes!! I watched the extended editions! I personally didn't mind the runtimes at all, I felt so immersed in the story it didn't feel like they were lengthy. I watched FOTR and TTT back-to-back in one day and TROTK the next. I'm really glad to have watched them!
I wish they were longer haha. Im always teary eyed at the end partly because it ends.
Really wish they'd show this already.
Same. I know it’s gonna look good but I need to see it right now.

Back