InArt The Batman Bruce Wayne 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wine-hannibal-nbc.gif

This simple teaser of clothing now has me itching to cancel my DX19 and wait for the InArt Baleman. I'm a sucker for a good suit and damn if it doesn't look good. I know it's for their RPatBat, but it just makes it all seem of an extra notch of quality, even in that vid with a botched framerate. Ah, decisions, decisions, decisions...

Imagine a Hannibal by them. Or Godfather figures. Man, I just bout a Vito and already I'm dreaming of a better version...

Aw sheet. This gives me hope that their Bale will be a Wayne/Bats two-pack.

Only thing that concerns me is hair. Short hair looks bad TBH when it's not sculpted. I didn't like the 1/3 hair at all. Will they even do a "haired" version for this?

Only thing that concerns me is hair. Short hair looks bad TBH when it's not sculpted. I didn't like the 1/3 hair at all. Will they even do a "haired" version for this?
This isn't gonna be rooted from what I can tell. They showed off the Wayne sculpt already and it's sculpted hair.

XsN1I6A.jpg
z8QEAor.jpg

Didn’t they say no more 2 packs?

Didn’t they say no more 2 packs?
No they just said that they're not gonna do the whole "only offer 2 rooted figures in a pack together for $1000" thing that they did with Joker.

This looks to be only sculpted hair and will probably be like $550 for a two pack.

Back