InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you see the ones I posted?
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 12.47.25 AM.png

Does anyone have ALL of the official pics that can be put into one post perhaps, por favor? It's a little hard to get a good look at this figure without searching through the thread for the few that have been posted here and there. And from the looks, Queen didn't post all the pics on IG which is the only social I use.
If anyone has hi-res versions of the various premium and standard edition sell-sheets in English could you please post.
Usually why I like making a nice neat thread myself for figures since having it all in the first post is organized.

Here you go:

THE BATMAN 1/6 SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE BY INART

We are proud to introduce our latest collectible figure by our INART Team. The Batman 1/6 collectible figure.

To give collectors more options, there are a total of 5 editions:
1. The Batman Standard Edition
2. The Batman Premium Edition
3. Bruce Wayne Standard Edition
4. Bruce Wayne Premium Edition
5. The Batman & Bruce Wayne Deluxe Edition

*Differences between each edition will be illustrated in the final promotional images.

In addition to above Five Editions, our INART team have created The Batman's Bat-Signal, which can be purchased separately.

Thanks for your support and let us know your thoughts as always.

---------------------------------------
  1. Standard Batman ($380 USD): Queen Studio INART 1/6 Scale The Batman Standard Edition (onesixthkit.com)
  2. Premium Batman ($500USD ): Queen Studio INART 1/6 Scale The Batman Premium Edition (onesixthkit.com)
  3. Standard Bruce Wayne ($291 USD): Queen Studio INART 1/6 Scale Bruce Wayne Standard Edition (onesixthkit.com)
  4. Premium Bruce Wayne ($380 USD): Queen Studio INART 1/6 Scale Bruce Wayne Premium Edition (onesixthkit.com)
  5. Deluxe set ($990 USD): Queen Studio INART 1/6 Scale The Batman & Bruce Wayne Deluxe Edition (onesixthkit.com)
  6. Bat Signal ($185 USD): Queen Studio INART 1/6 Scale The Batman-Bat Signal(with light up feature) (onesixthkit.com)

o3jG8TF.png

PiwDlA6.png

WdNwVq2.jpg
gUjtPN2.png
Oagoq3R.jpg

n4E45KU.jpg

mDglKh4.jpg
HurGmrN.jpg
pjCGGRn.jpg

laPayCK.jpg

toGnY9A.png
vesDTIh.png

7b2cZ4O.jpg
wSOiPfn.png
lTUzGLS.png

hl1HUyl.jpg

6AyDzif.png
DDPjBPm.png

tbP29Ye.jpg

Last edited:
Get this post edited into the first post please whomever has God-like powers to make it happen, and get this man a shield!

I'm tempted by the Bruce Wayne figure as I missed the JND - but I missed the JND for the same reason I might miss this, do I really need to spend money on Bruce Wayne? It'll be a cool display, but am I likely to sell it later to fund for a character I really want? Tempted to maybe throw down for the sculpted version use the rooted hair from the Batman solo to go on it and display Batman with cowl sculpt then sell the Bruce sculpt.

When ordering these from onesixthkit, is there a preference from Kit to order each separately or combine all into one order?

Or does it even matter because they will ship as they arrive anyway?

I know shipping is included in the price and I don’t expect everything to ship together. Just curious if it matters before placing my order.

Thank you @Hologram AI :duff yes, you do tend to keep an orderly thread when you make them. There are lots of folks who like to be first to make the thread then never keep it up later. Has the OP of this thread even been in here since?

@Spiln3r thank you, yes I did miss them with the thread moving so fast.

@nm.ct thanks for the hi-res pics :hi5: especially the one showing the mouthpieces. The teeth don't look all that great but I do love the stubble that's missing on the HT mouthpieces.

When ordering these from onesixthkit, is there a preference from Kit to order each separately or combine all into one order?

Or does it even matter because they will ship as they arrive anyway?

I know shipping is included in the price and I don’t expect everything to ship together. Just curious if it matters before placing my order.
I'm not 100% sure but I think it's recommended that you make individual orders when pre-ordering different products.

For this particular release, If you're going to order Batman, Bruce and the batsignal, then you should order the all in one set if you're going for the premium/rooted hair options. If you're doing the standard/sculpted hair then yea, you'll have to/should order them separately

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's recommended that you make individual orders when pre-ordering different products.

For this particular release, If you're going to order Batman, Bruce and the batsignal, then you should order the all in one set if you're going for the premium/rooted hair options. If you're doing the standard/sculpted hair then yea, you'll have to/should order them separately

That clarifies it perfectly - Thanks!

Usually why I like making a nice neat thread myself for figures since having it all in the first post is organized.

Here you go:

THE BATMAN 1/6 SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE BY INART

We are proud to introduce our latest collectible figure by our INART Team. The Batman 1/6 collectible figure.

To give collectors more options, there are a total of 5 editions:
1. The Batman Standard Edition
2. The Batman Premium Edition
3. Bruce Wayne Standard Edition
4. Bruce Wayne Premium Edition
5. The Batman & Bruce Wayne Deluxe Edition

*Differences between each edition will be illustrated in the final promotional images.

In addition to above Five Editions, our INART team have created The Batman's Bat-Signal, which can be purchased separately.

Thanks for your support and let us know your thoughts as always.

---------------------------------------
  1. Standard Batman ($380 USD): Queen Studio INART 1/6 Scale The Batman Standard Edition (onesixthkit.com)
  2. Premium Batman ($500USD ): Queen Studio INART 1/6 Scale The Batman Premium Edition (onesixthkit.com)
  3. Standard Bruce Wayne ($291 USD): Queen Studio INART 1/6 Scale Bruce Wayne Standard Edition (onesixthkit.com)
  4. Premium Bruce Wayne ($380 USD): Queen Studio INART 1/6 Scale Bruce Wayne Premium Edition (onesixthkit.com)
  5. Deluxe set ($990 USD): Queen Studio INART 1/6 Scale The Batman & Bruce Wayne Deluxe Edition (onesixthkit.com)
  6. Bat Signal ($185 USD): Queen Studio INART 1/6 Scale The Batman-Bat Signal(with light up feature) (onesixthkit.com)

o3jG8TF.png

PiwDlA6.png

WdNwVq2.jpg
gUjtPN2.png
Oagoq3R.jpg

n4E45KU.jpg

mDglKh4.jpg
HurGmrN.jpg
pjCGGRn.jpg

laPayCK.jpg

toGnY9A.png
vesDTIh.png

7b2cZ4O.jpg
wSOiPfn.png
lTUzGLS.png

hl1HUyl.jpg

6AyDzif.png
DDPjBPm.png

tbP29Ye.jpg
Damn, this looks insane!!

Hot Toys better get their **** together!

Does the rooted hair need wetting to get it looking like that? And is that safe or will it unglue?

Sooooo, my ass went all in for a couple reasons. I agree with whoever said the rooted Wayne head looks a hell of a lot better than the standard. The more I look at it, the more impressed I am, but maybe that’s just me convincing myself. Who the hell knows? What I do know, however, is that Batman absolutely floored me. The proportions, the suit; even the detail on the cowled sculpt and, frankly, the rooted Wayne sculpt, too, have got me like “whoa.”

I’m going into this with both eyes open and acknowledging that I could lose money on this endeavor. I said it when I pre-ordered Joker and I stand by it for this: if I have to cancel them and lose the deposit, I cancel them and lose the deposit. I’ve blown money on dumber **** and had nothing to show for it. But for me, I didn’t think the price for the signal, multiple rooted sculpts, and two figures was that bad compared to Joker and honestly? There’s still **** with the Hot Toys release I like. I like the wing suit. I really like the base. And my thought process is “if I just go for the Premium single Bats, I might get the urge to go for the combo package HT is putting out, too and buying both will cost me even more money. :lol

I’d planned to get a Bat-signal no matter what, so, somebody was getting my money for one. Overall, I’m in agreement with a lot of people. I’m blown away where it counts (Batman), marginally impressed by the other stuff, possibly skeptical, but I also think it’s disingenuous for people to say “they don’t have a track record. Hot Toys is the victor,” when Hot Toys does have a track record: of soft final products that lose a ton of detail in mass production…and their sculpts already look soft in the prototype photos, so, make of that what you will. Either way, I feel like it’s a fair trade off in terms of expectations and reality goes.

So am I the only one concerned about poseability on The Batman? With Joker and Gandalf, InArt released pictures that showed each of them in some dynamic positions, at least hinting at the range of articulation. These are all vanilla poses that don't really show if the suit will hinder articulation. It looks great either way, but I'll keep my HT on preorder.

Back