InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m looking at moving away from Detolfs for similar reasons above but cannot afford Moducase. I can’t find it atm but I watched a great video the other which showed a fantastic display similarish to Moducase but much more affordable. If I find it I will load it up here.

Edit: found it.

Too bad this Posing with Peter dude doesn't make more videos. All the ones he posts are awesome.

So once we get official promo images this month will it mean the preorder will go up also. To me this will definitely be the best one out of the two it seems, I might actually go for this and bruce wayne definitely will go with the rooted hair if it's done.

The problem with Hot Toys is the ink comes off on your hands. Every time you open the box, you gotta wash your hands. Open the box, wash your hands, and then you open the box, and then you wash your hands. They hurt very much and I’m constantly in the state of wanting to throw up.

Attachments

• 466A92F0-EC94-49C4-BEDF-CBB6EE94E465.jpeg
    466A92F0-EC94-49C4-BEDF-CBB6EE94E465.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
Allow me to explain my level of OCD are you guys ready lol

Collectors have benefited from my OCD.

I treat Marvel Legends the same as I would a Prime 1 or JND.

My biggest pet peeve here it goes.

I watch video after video after video on YouTube of collectors opening their dirty brown shipping box that was in a dirty boat or plane container then dirty warehouse then dirty delivery truck and without washing their hands open the dirty brown shipper and immediately touch their super expensive item!!! :slap

They’ll even have the dirty brown shipper on their parts and posing table!

Grrr

I wear gloves whenever unboxing anyways and I still wash my hands after being done with the dirty shipper and never handle the item with dirty hands EVER!

From the second I first touch the item and for the life of the item my hand is clean at all times when handling them!

I don’t smoke I don’t eat in my collection room I don’t have pets no dirty brown shippers are even allowed in the collection room I’m always baffled watching people handling their expensive items with dirty hands!

Not me.

Hygiene is a very crucial part of my collecting habi…routine!

I work way too hard and these items are all super expensive to not be OCD but I even treat the ML/BS the same way lol
I'm always thankful that contamination fears isn't normally a part of my OCD.

Anyone have an idea of when this is going up? I know they said August. Or any idea of what the next figure is going to be?

On a separate note, isn't it great to be excited to see figure reveals again. I don't know about anyone else but I've become so disillusioned at Hot Toys over the last year or so, so much so that I no longer anticipate reveals. InArt has re-awakened that excitement with collecting for me.

I absolutely LOVE this.
I completely agree as well - detolfs can look really really nice if you utilize them well - for diorama scenes like what you have here they are perfect. These poses and scenes you've recreated are incredible. You must be very happy with them!
Thank you, yeah it's so much fun, especially with Star Wars stuff. I think for the InArts figures I'd prefer to display them the way Hoody has, clean and lined up on shelving rather than Detolfs. The bases are quite something, and with being magnetic you don't have the crotch grabber issue. They deserve full focus.

Anyone have an idea of when this is going up? I know they said August. Or any idea of what the next figure is going to be?

On a separate note, isn't it great to be excited to see figure reveals again. I don't know about anyone else but I've become so disillusioned at Hot Toys over the last year or so, so much so that I no longer anticipate reveals. InArt has re-awakened that excitement with collecting for me.
My prediction will probably at least be the 15th to the 20 something. No idea what the next figure is going to be either. I’m with you as well brother, these reveals make me feel like a child again, something so exciting you constantly update your phone lol. Hot toys have definitely gone down the hill since there are so many mass produced productions constantly. Inart gets to take their sweet old time :D

Those latest Hot Toys reveals further illustrate why there is so much excitement for InArt. Another Iron Man FFS!
At least the Iron Man is decent. That new Cap suit is awful!

Looking at this image that one of you guys posted (I cropped it) I really am excited, and starting to feel like this will be my main The Batman piece. Once we see full promo images of him, and his accessories then I'll decide if I keep the HT one (I most likely will) but we'll see. This just looks like a screen cap of Patbat.
401058-bat~2.jpg

I’m gonna say it again.. I’M VERY EXCITED FOR THIS REVEAL. I really can’t believe it’s this month we’re about to see this full figure. Im looking forward towards this figure the most from their phase 1 lineup. They’re definitely gonna nail their next upcoming products after this!

Back