InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope so.....anyone know if they will have a booth at SDCC ? I assume they will.
They can't show this figure in the US as inart/queen only has the dc license for China only. No biggie for us in the USA, we just have to import it from osk , giantoy and specfiction

They can't show this figure in the US as inart/queen only has the dc license for China only. No biggie for us in the USA, we just have to import it from osk , giantoy and specfiction
Yes. Sideshow has distribution with Queen Studios products available but I don't think they will provide on the 1/6 side. This would be in direct competition with their Hot Toys distribution and they would want to maintain that relationship.

From InArt facebook group admin said this figure will not displayed at SDCC due license issue.

latest interview 2 weeks ago JOHN (Queen’s community manager) he said team already sent 3D concept to WB. At this moment they’re working on accessories and the figure could be reveal this month.

Bruce Wayne and Batman will sold separately.

Bruce Wayne and Batman will sold separately
This makes perfect sense since the head sculpt that was revealed had the eyeshadow on. I always wondered why InArts made such a brilliant looking suit for Bruce Wayne but the head they revealed had the eye shadow on 😂 looks like there’s going to be a formal head sculpt too now

I’m glad they’re sold separately. Don’t really need a Bruce in his funeral suit. I expect the Bruce Wayne persona to develop quite a bit in the next movie so we’ll probably see a far more healthy looking, well groomed and charming iteration of Batman’s alter ego; I’ll hold out for that if I’m to ever have a Bruce Wayne on display.

Of course the fact IA are selling these figures separately still wouldn’t necessarily stop them from putting up a deluxe twin pack with an extra fancy diorama… I just wish they’d show us some teases of the batsuit to give an idea of how they’re intending to outdo HT.

Yes I'm also glad they won't force you to buy a 2 pack just to get rooted hair, or just to get Bruce (if there is anyone in that camp).

Being in Europe without the luxury of Sideshow locally, I stupidly pre-ordered the HT standard. Will need to see if the InArt is far superior or not.

I'll need to be more careful in the future to keep my options open.

However next must have is BvS Superman which I hope we get soon from InArt. That's a definite for me !!!

I'm assuming they'll offer 3 versions for this. Batman, Bruce Wayne and a Batman+Bruce deluxe that has both.

I also don't really need a Wayne figure but knowing INART and how good their announcement photos are, I'll be tempted for sure with how good it'll end up looking.

If Inart actually decided to start doing a horror line I’d be the happiest man on the earth! ..And the brokest!.
I’m so glad I didn’t PO the HT version now. Really looking forward to the reveal.

QueenStudios just confirmed to me it may be shown this month.
I would take what they say with a grain of salt, unless you have a personal contact that is. When it comes to asking questions on their socials, they tend to answer in any positive way possible. It seems to be part of their social media strategy, so they seem to continue to engage vs HT who pretty much never replies to any messages.
Yes. Sideshow has distribution with Queen Studios products available but I don't think they will provide on the 1/6 side. This would be in direct competition with their Hot Toys distribution and they would want to maintain that relationship.
I think currently, Sideshow is only distributing a select few Queen studios. They don't seem to have the big catalog of even non-1/6 scale items. That could've changed, but last I checked, it was very few Queen pieces.
I’m glad they’re sold separately. Don’t really need a Bruce in his funeral suit. I expect the Bruce Wayne persona to develop quite a bit in the next movie so we’ll probably see a far more healthy looking, well groomed and charming iteration of Batman’s alter ego; I’ll hold out for that if I’m to ever have a Bruce Wayne on display.

Of course the fact IA are selling these figures separately still wouldn’t necessarily stop them from putting up a deluxe twin pack with an extra fancy diorama… I just wish they’d show us some teases of the batsuit to give an idea of how they’re intending to outdo HT.
I agree. No interest in funeral Bruce as I feel the same as you do that will see a more polished version in later films with the more cleaned up, playboy look which is a preferred Bruce Wayne for my collection if I were to have one.

While I'm excited to see what InArt does, I think as an overall value, it will be hard to beat what HT is offering. I think it will just come down to personal preference in the end. InArt's is bound to be at least $500 if not more for the figure itself if Gandalf and Pennywise are anything to go by. And for that, you can get the super deluxe version with batsignal from HT

I'm assuming they'll offer 3 versions for this. Batman, Bruce Wayne and a Batman+Bruce deluxe that has both.

I also don't really need a Wayne figure but knowing INART and how good their announcement photos are, I'll be tempted for sure with how good it'll end up looking.
Just remember that there were only a handful of scenes without him in the Batsuit, and you'll be good. And remember that you aren't going to spend InArt money on an Alfred to pair him up with.

What's this? Seriously? Is she like those Puzzler and Mad Man figures by Goodtoys?
:rolleyes2

b7dSIcJ.png

Back