InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
…Y’know, seeing these InArt figures really makes the recent HT offerings seem outclassed. The last one I was debating was MOM Wanda, which I passed to wait for another version. And they were offering a “deluxe” version with a cardboard base. And now these guys are showing off a suit on a rack that looks like it’s from an actual tailor shop. Granted they’re still prototypes and who knows what they’ll end up actually releasing, but… Damn.

I have about two instalments left but I’m really itching to cancel my DX19 and wait for their Bale now…

If IA are planning another two figure deluxe set, I just hope it doesn’t have any exclusive features/diorama.
I’m already set on getting The Batman but any ‘guy in suit’ figure would need to be something ludicrously special to make me spend IA money on it.

…Y’know, seeing these InArt figures really makes the recent HT offerings seem outclassed. The last one I was debating was MOM Wanda, which I passed to wait for another version. And they were offering a “deluxe” version with a cardboard base. And now these guys are showing off a suit on a rack that looks like it’s from an actual tailor shop. Granted they’re still prototypes and who knows what they’ll end up actually releasing, but… ****.

I have about two instalments left but I’m really itching to cancel my DX19 and wait for their Bale now…
Could easily be more than two years before that Bale is released though. I'd much rather enjoy the DX19 in the meantime.

Could easily be more than two years before that Bale is released though. I'd much rather enjoy the DX19 in the meantime.
Eh, I don't mind waiting. I waited a decade to get an Iron Man and I've been an Ironfan for decades. I can't unload figures either, reselling or swapping and whatnot, so I'd rather wait more and get a better version.

I want to see the actual batsuit and not this suit even if I'm not entirely sold on The Batman's batsuit version. I want to see the competition and the fear in Hot Toys' eyes. Lol!

I hope they don’t make us to buy 2 pack figure for rooted hair. I only want rooted hair Bruce Wayne with eye makeup.

I hope they don’t make us to buy 2 pack figure for rooted hair. I only want rooted hair Bruce Wayne with eye makeup.
I don’t think they’re doing any rooted hair for The Batman but hopefully we’ll find out what the full package includes soon.

It's going to be sculpted hair if their pervious teasers is anything to go by.

Will probably be a two-pack Batman/Bruce Wayne combo for around $500-$600. Interested in seeing what their final offering will be. Will they offer them separately? Only as a two pack?

XsN1I6A.jpg
z8QEAor.jpg

Apparently there was a bruce wayne suit reveal or am I mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back