InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me this one is the best of all the InArt released.
I think so too, let’s not forget that the accuracies of the bat suit is also the hardest to do so far compared to their other figures. Pattinson’s face is also difficult to do so props on them on constantly trying to make it better. The unnamasked rooted head wow.. you can’t tell me that doesn’t look like a statue.

95DE940C-482F-47FF-9FE3-A2C0CEF9E53E.png
C5647272-D063-4EF8-8BAB-42A68691B55B.jpeg

I’ll need better front photos, but they fixed the eyes. Last time was an expression of being clueless and boring. Now it’s time for beating in Gotham🦇👺

Idk, I think that’s just Justin’s bad set up rather than anything having been changed. You’ve got an overly lit display with other bad video settings in the review compared to a better lit display and better quality photo overall.

Doesn’t matter what it is anyway, as long as it looks good, which is does

His eyes look a little narrow, are they meant to look like they're squinting but the PERS is throwing the expression off maybe?

People cancelling a preorder just based on a prototype!? I hope the FOMO doesn’t hit you guys hard when they release the production samples of this guy in the coming months. But I understand the state of the economy and collecting now.. I’m basically only get Batman figures and staying away from everything else. Which is unfortunate because I really like the LOTR pieces inarts are showing

Loving Batman but not loving Wayne. At this point, I'm glad I do not PO the deluxe 2-set... I'll get the single Batman Premium rooted.

I'm still waiting for someone to do Catwoman though...

My cancelling rationale was me trying to save money, and the movie not really holding up in my head months later.

Seeing the figure looking like perfection makes it hard to stand by that decision, and I may very well go back on it. :lol
Maybe pick up the sculpted instead to lower the cost. That price isn't too bad and still get a great figure.

Back