InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im really scared about this one..
IMG_20221026_165541.jpg

Im really scared about this one..
View attachment 604699
Don't know where you're getting these terrible photos from but good lord are they bad. :ohbfrank:

Some actual photos of the figure at the event. Looking better than what we saw at the previous event in Vegas. The Wayne sculpt is looking great here as well.

1enkBql.jpg
HTYvO1D.jpg
KSs265J.jpg

Don't know where you're getting these terrible photos from but good lord are they bad. :ohbfrank:

Some actual photos of the figure at the event. Looking better than what we saw at the previous event in Vegas. The Wayne sculpt is looking great here as well.

1enkBql.jpg
HTYvO1D.jpg
KSs265J.jpg
These are beautiful

Batman looks perfect. I kinda regret cancelling, but oh well.

That appears to be the initial prototype unmasked head, and not the frumpy one shown at Las Vegas. Do we know which one we’re actually getting?

Oh man, this is just making me want to pick up a regular Batman so I can have 3 Battinsons on displays; Batman with cowl and cape, Rooted Bruce Wayne and rooted, eye makeup sculpt on the Batsuit with cape removed. He looks great like that.

1enkBql.jpg
HTYvO1D.jpg
KSs265J.jpg
THOSE LOOK SO GOOD!!! Getting much better every time.

Back