InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But when you’ve got a big one, you can stick it in however you like and not have to worry. A big shelf I mean. You stick your figure in however you like. Much less hassle.
Now you’re just inviting Asta the Destroyer to the party with his magic censorship wand.

Only kidding Asta… before I get a 6 month ban!

Let’s not get like 4chan in here okay?

So uh, back on topic… Do we know how the eyes are accessible on this? What if it has a cut out rectangle on the back of the head?

So uh, back on topic… Do we know how the eyes are accessible on this? What if it has a cut out rectangle on the back of the head?

Maybe it's from underneath the head sculpt, like through the base / neck area? That would eliminate unsightly removable skull parts.

Has everyone been scared away from this thread?

Anyone else still trying to decide what to go in on?

I am.

I'm leaning towards the standard sculpted versions of Batman and Bruce. I'm not sure I have the patience for rooted hair. Thinking hard about the bat signal too, but once the total price starts climbing it gets so close to the "All In" option, that it sends me back to my internal debate with the thought of "Well if it's $134 more, why not go all in?"

I was scared away from this thread and from watching the movie.
Was just about to go for a rev-iew when all the nonsense started and now I know I’ll only be able to focus on scrutinising one tiny detail of Batman’s appearance until enough time has passed that this is out of the forefront of my mind. This is why we can’t have nice things!!

I've heard some people saying InArt photoshopped the eyes onto the figure, was there any proof or a specific photo that people thought gave it away?

I've heard some people saying InArt photoshopped the eyes onto the figure, was there any proof or a specific photo that people thought gave it away?
No. Just someone thinking that this photo had photoshopped eyes on Facebook and then everyone ran with it.

q45M7if.png

I was scared away from this thread and from watching the movie.
Was just about to go for a rev-iew when all the nonsense started and now I know I’ll only be able to focus on scrutinising one tiny detail of Batman’s appearance until enough time has passed that this is out of the forefront of my mind. This is why we can’t have nice things!!
Yea I agree. It’s basically what happened with me back in the REALLY crazy TDK days. Felt like you couldn’t enjoy any figures from the Nolan films that were released without a lot of ppl (usually the higher end custom crowd-sorry guys but it’s true :lol) coming in scrutinizing everything to death and then questioning/mocking anyone who was happy with the current offerings by HT or even the TDK Medicom Batman when Kato, AdamGu and BobbyC were blowing them out of the water. Don’t get me wrong, they were doing great stuff, but the vibe in those threads was really off putting imo, at least to those of us who were pretty happy with what we did have at the time. I really enjoyed my DX01 and 2 while I had them.

Last edited:
No. Just someone thinking that this photo had photoshopped eyes on Facebook and then everyone ran with it.

q45M7if.png
When I heard this rumor I was just laughing on how gullible and ignorant people can be. The eyes can clearly be seen from the Bruce Wayne figure that they’re using the same type of eye balls. When I heard people on YT too talking about it, it was very annoying.

This trend definitely has gone silent, hopefully we can get more in hand videos and in progress updates for the figure after a couple months. (Like the upcoming joker TDK) After the preorder window closes, I hope they take our feedback and make small adjustments to the figure.

Head sits too low based on that comparison. They obviously need to go back to the drawing board or just not release it at all. POing HT instead now….

:monkey3
About to say the same thing, lmao jk.

But in all honesty they nailed it from the suit, I do feel that when Robert actually wears the suit it gets a bit bigger. But I could be wrong. Might just depend on the specific shot.

I heard there’s a Vegas event on October that will showcase their inart figures. No idea where the link is anymore.

If you or anyone is going, take photos of this amazing figure! We can see if they ever changed anything since the prototypes as well.

Seeing as there is only a few days left to pre-order with Kit - can I canvass honest opinions?
What do we feel regarding the Batsignal? Will it enhance a display with the premium Batman or will it detract from him?
On one hand I intellectually like the idea of displaying this Batman with his signal - especially considering the focus given to the signal in this movie. Also a part of me is worried this Batman will look odd being displayed alone on a shelf (though I will probably pick up a Riddler in the future)
On the other hand, is it too big (not in the sense of being inaccurate, but in the sense of overpowering the Batman in the display - which is a problem as he should be the focus).
Worth getting? Honest opinions.

Decided against Bruce in the end - I need to limit what I spend and as much as I like the Bruce look i think the figure isn't as impressive as the Batman)

I'm going back and forth thinking about if I should buy the Bat Signal lol. Should I do it?

Back