InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even more glad I went with the All In version. Good lord does that looks incredible. :panic:

Straight up looks like 1/1 statues.

1WbeDTe.jpg

mlwXkP6.jpg

I think the Nolan "Dark Knight" suit is my least favorite Batman suit. Looks like Puzzle Man.

Battison looks much closer to an actual tactical design with real-world use. It also has that hand-made look to it with the standard police pouches and handcuffs.
Yeah Bales TDK and Rises outfit is easily my least favorite Batsuit. Looks like an incomplete jigsaw puzzle mess. There's no simplicity to it. Just random pads everywhere.

His Batman Begins suit still remains the best Nolan suit from the trilogy.

batman-begins-christian-bale.jpg

meanwhile, at the hot toys headquarters…we see a live reaction from Howard.

View attachment 595206

Howard just pressed the All In button.

I'm scouring the photos... the little details are incredible: the zipper pulls on the back, the little scar on his knuckle in the cufflink shot, amazing...

The only thing I don't like in these macro shots are the eyes (on Bruce) -- the rolling eyes make him look a bit like a mannequin. I hope in hand, at scale, to the naked eye he looks fine.

The level of detail for a 1/6 scale is freaking insane.
i had no interest for the Bruce Wayne version, but the rooted hair and tailoring version is crazy good.

I think Im gonna have to get at least premium Batman version.
This figure is sick! :rock

Starting to think that the stiff poses are a result of the lack of a stand/crotch grabber more than anything else. My guess is that the magnets necessitate the soles of the boots be in full contact with the base?

Even more glad I went with the All In version. Good lord does that looks incredible. :panic:

Straight up looks like 1/1 statues.

1WbeDTe.jpg

mlwXkP6.jpg

Yeah Bales TDK and Rises outfit is easily my least favorite Batsuit. Looks like an incomplete jigsaw puzzle mess. There's no simplicity to it. Just random pads everywhere.

His Batman Begins suit still remains the best Nolan suit from the trilogy.

batman-begins-christian-bale.jpg
Would love to see InArt do the Begins suit. That suit deserves more than HT lazy attempts.

if it wasn’t clear by now, THIS is the reason why HT have stepped up their game. THIS is the reason why they IMMEDIATELY revised their Batman.

“It’s a proto, of course it’ll look good!”

Yeah, and? HT proto pics usually look better than the final product. IA’s proto should be no different.

“HT is a proven company, we don’t have a single figure from IA”

the sneak peek of IA’s Final product Joker figure should tell you what IA are about.

A few things to keep in mind:

Many 1/6 companies have come and gone...but NONE of them made HT react the way they’ve been lately. That alone should give you an idea of the talent behind IA.

They’re not gonna mess it up. TOO much is at stake for them. One screw up is all it takes to ruin all good will. Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if the heads and team at IA take financial losses to ensure the final product will live up to their GRAND promises.

Man...sixth scale collecting has become exciting again. Can’t wait to see more from them!

Back