InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok the HT Bruce Wayne has been revealed…

AC2969DE-B665-44E6-9FE1-66A09E093229.jpeg

Any consensus on which Bat signal is better?
I like inart better. Looks more like a prop from the movie and less like a nice toy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220815-102550.png
    Screenshot_20220815-102550.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220815-072607.png
    Screenshot_20220815-072607.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 403040-008tHnu1ly1h57o3e6a3cj31900u078x.jpeg
    403040-008tHnu1ly1h57o3e6a3cj31900u078x.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 0
Okay, I know I might sound like a broken record at some point - but can someone tell me specifically what it is about the Inart figure that is so much more obviously better, will blow the HT away, will make the HT look like a cheap mesco/doll/other derivative etc.
I see a lot of this hyperbolic and emotive language but I just want some clinical observations to help me see what others are seeing.
This isn't me trying to hate on the Inart or harsh anyone's excitement - I just want to understand.

I've been looking at these videos for a while, comparing them to Inart and then comparing them both to what movie stills I could find and I really, genuinely can't see the transformational difference between them.
So can someone please look at these videos (I advise muting them for the sake of your sanity) not the HT blogger pics (which are infamously bad) and tell me what I am missing.

The only things I can spot myself is:
1 - The Hot Toys cape is a little longer which seems more accurate to my eye
2 - the chest plate which is.... an interesting problem because in every still from the movie I've found its looks slightly different, in some it looks flatter like the HT and in others it looks bulkier like the Inart, In some it has a kind of sheen to it and in others it looks matte.... I can't figure it out. In any cast the chest piece on the HT needs to match the abs pieces more.
the-batman-1.png

robert-pattinson-the-batman-e1632160737486.jpeg

robert-pattinson-batman-e1640300710193.jpg
original.jpg

1660607676149.png

But on their (Spec) website,
Utility Computer and Rooted Hair Display Box are not mentioned in the Premium Edition's Accessories list

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220816-050139_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220816-050139_Chrome.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 0
Okay, I know I might sound like a broken record at some point - but can someone tell me specifically what it is about the Inart figure that is so much more obviously better, will blow the HT away, will make the HT look like a cheap mesco/doll/other derivative etc.
I see a lot of this hyperbolic and emotive language but I just want some clinical observations to help me see what others are seeing.
This isn't me trying to hate on the Inart or harsh anyone's excitement - I just want to understand.

I've been looking at these videos for a while, comparing them to Inart and then comparing them both to what movie stills I could find and I really, genuinely can't see the transformational difference between them.
So can someone please look at these videos (I advise muting them for the sake of your sanity) not the HT blogger pics (which are infamously bad) and tell me what I am missing.

The only things I can spot myself is:
1 - The Hot Toys cape is a little longer which seems more accurate to my eye
2 - the chest plate which is.... an interesting problem because in every still from the movie I've found its looks slightly different, in some it looks flatter like the HT and in others it looks bulkier like the Inart, In some it has a kind of sheen to it and in others it looks matte.... I can't figure it out. In any cast the chest piece on the HT needs to match the abs pieces more.
the-batman-1.png

robert-pattinson-the-batman-e1632160737486.jpeg

robert-pattinson-batman-e1640300710193.jpg
original.jpg

View attachment 594594

Not gonna lie, thought I was looking at the InArt figure for a moment there.

One sixth kit seems to be cheaper than spec fiction. Any reason to go with spec in that situation? Other than if you have rewards points to spend
i originally went with them since i had 100~ in rewards. but no point in getting them. OSK and giantoys is mostly cheaper. specfic charges tax and sometimes shipping. its probably less of a hassle to get replacement parts from them but osk and giantoys are equally pretty reliable

Back