InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The body proportions (and natural slouch) certainly do look a lot more lifelike than anything I've seen from HT.

View attachment 594586

Couple that with choice of materials and colors and it looks a lot like a man-in-a-suit.

And isn't that the name of the collecting game, after all?
This shot is just beautiful. I really do love the batsuit more so now after I saw it in film then before when first shown. It breathes Lee Bermejo art and is very grounded in realism.

After a good long look i think I’m going with Inart all in. I think the Lukewarm Toys one is perfectly fine but there are a few things that swayed me. The body proportions look perfect. The rooted hair looks quite amazing like Joker (which I didn’t get!). Price seems reasonable considering what you get. Generally the accessories look much better and appropriate. The signal looks 100 times better than HT. A few thoughts though: did we really need a cashmere coat and leather shoes lol? No mention of number of articulation points (but agree just the fact he can have his arms at his sides is fantastic). No mention whether the cape is wired and seems a bit short (but does look nice). Would have liked a diorama base.

PS Kudos to Inart for doing photography that is reasonably straight forward and is probably a better representation of what we will actually get rather than over lit, over filtered glossy brochure photography.

The amount of Hot Toys ass kissers I see in Facebook groups genuinely scare me. There are people who will defend them no matter what they do as if they’re best friends with Howard himself. As if Hot Toys could do no wrong.

“Hey that part on Hot Toys isn’t accurate.”
“Hur Dur JuSt DoNT BuY IT Then!”
“LeTs SeE YoU Do BEtTer!”

There was someone this morning saying that they found it funny how people always complain about Hot Toys doing rooted hair but is now praising Inart doing it..

No helping some of the folks there. :rolleyes2 Not surprising on the poll though. There are a lot more casual collectors than those who want to spend more than what Hot Toys already charges. Inart is catering to the niche of an already niche group for the most part.

Yes because you get a computer and some hair with it lol

Jez that came out really wrong didn’t it
It came out sarcastic lol but I kind of agree. It's just hair... But its the hair that brings the wow factor. But at 500 dollars I'm not seeing the value anymore like I did with joker.

I also believe with collectors being picky on Inart stuff at the premium price is the character connection. The Patman was a great film imo but I ask myself would I drop 1k on a set of him? opposed to if it were Keaton like an Inart Keaton Batman would be without a question ordered day one. I had the energy and no hesitation with Ledger Joker. It’s all about the character as well. I’m taking my time on deciding on this PO.

GAAAAAAAAAAA is the premium worth the extra $120??????? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Yeah the rooted hair certainly looks amazing in the proto pics, but on display from a normal viewing distance I'm just not sure I'll notice the difference as much. And of course I'll be wanting to display the masked head more often anyway.

They need to show off more poses, need to see what these bodies can do. Very statuesque poses, nothing dynamic. Proportions look great though.
I was just thinking the same thing. But even the subtle bending of the arm to hold the cowl looks incredibly realistic. Can’t wait to test it out but it would have been nice to get more specs on articulation points etc.

Yeah the rooted hair certainly looks amazing in the proto pics, but on display from a normal viewing distance I'm just not sure I'll notice the difference as much. And of course I'll be wanting to display the masked head more often anyway.
Thats fair but for me I like doing photography so that can factor in.

Also its strange because I never want to display any of the other batmans without the masks but for this version of this character I prefer to go unmasked because it somehow feels appropriate! Like the film goes out of its way to show that bruce wayne and batman are the same person because the persona was not developed yet. The black eyes and messy hair add character vs what you normally get with the clean face + the combed hair. And the face will help it stand out from all the other masked batmans I have on display. And it fits the theme of the film which is all about "unmasking the truth"... Ok.. Im just talking myself into it now 😂😂

I go to sleep and wake up to nine pages of HT vs InArt!
For me it's HT ($315 standard/$390 deluxe) vs Standard InArt version ($380) and InArt wins as the Batman proportions are better. I don't care about the headsculpt with or without rooted hair, so that means I can save $120. The standard version is also a better competitor with HT due to the sculpted hair.

Plus the InArt Bat Signal is just a masterpiece and even though I originally had no intention of getting it, I will now.

Last edited:
If I were getting a Bat Signal I'd probably opt for the Inart version, as there's a greater likelihood that the final product will be just as well weathered as the proto. With HT you can never be quite as sure.

Back