InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GAAAAAAAAAAA is the premium worth the extra $120??????? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Yeah, I debated that.

I don't know if anyone else has pointed it out, but that bat computer laptop only comes with the premium version. I really wanted that and figured I would be lucky to find it parted out on ebay for $100. So, for another $20, I'm getting rooted hair. I'll take that bargain all day long.

I honestly only really want Batman and maybe the Batsignal. But I'm definitely tempted with Bruce Wayne, though I think just getting the premium Batman with the rooted BW sculpt is enough then having a second figure since that would be regulated to a normal museum pose anyway. We'll see how it goes, for this release, very excited to get this and hope InArt delivers with their other figures. I'm so glad they got the suit color right and it has the weathering it should.

Just trying to decide if I need the Bruce Wayne figure or not. If I do the full deluxe set makes the most sense.

Might just stick with the regular Batman. The unmasked head I'll never use. Ideally I want to display him with the signal and Catwoman (if a decent figure gets made).

It worries me the sequel hasn't been greenlit yet. No DC project is safe right now, hope its not one and done.

Yeah I'm gonna grab Hot Toys base parted out after it releases. Waiting on GianToys to put up their listing either today or tomorrow since their prices might be just a tad cheaper than OSK.

Think I'm gonna go for the All In version for this one.

The likeness of the cowl sculpt is much better than the hot toys one. Can't speak to the unmasked version though, need more zoomed in photos of the inart version. I would never display that so doesn't really make a difference though. That was always my main issue with the hot toys version, cowl headsculpt never looked accurate enough

Ln9GK5b.jpg
If somebody showed me the photo on the right, I would have thought it was a photo taken during film production. Whether that praise goes to the figure or the photo itself, that looks outstanding.

So, um….does InArt offer “Rewards Points”? 😄

I see of lot of “InArt this” and “InArt that” on these forums and YouTube and it looks like they could be the proverbial “Hot Toys Killer” for the more discriminating, esoteric customer 🧐. I’d definitely get the Standard Batman over going “All In”, but speaking of “All In”…
6FCE3D8E-68B0-4463-96EE-D4039F22891E.jpeg

THIS Batman is the one I’m really curious to see…whenever InArt gets around to it.

Mark my words if you do not get this Inart Batman with awesome Bruce Wayne head and instead go with Cold Toys you are so going to regret that decision later down the road when yours looks like a stiff Hasbro and Inart looks like a screen shot come to life on your shelf.

Mark my words if you do not get this Inart Batman with awesome Bruce Wayne head and instead go with Cold Toys you are so going to regret that decision later down the road when yours looks like a stiff Hasbro and Inart looks like a screen shot come to life on your shelf.
Well theres still JND

Back